Re: [Meditation Society of America] question: meditation suited to temperment

  • judirhodes
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 30, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
      <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
      > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, wrmspirit@a...
      > > wrote:

      > > my

      > > > <ggg>..............but Nah.....it's not deep.....I was just
      > > saying that I
      > > > gave up being mother to my daughter, and now we are
      > > friends.....that's all
      > > > :).....
      > > >
      > > > Norma
      > > >
      > > ********** I might have some good news for you Norma, depending
      on
      > > where you live of course, but 18 is the legal age in this country
      > > when you can kick them out of the house! :-)
      > >
      > > Sheesh! :-)
      > >
      > > Judi
      >
      > a joke i heard:
      >
      > And what's with these people that go
      > on Jerry Springer or Maury with show
      > titles like
      > "HELP! My teen is out of control!"
      >
      > If it was me, the title of the show
      > would be
      >
      > "HELP! My teen's head is buried
      > in concrete and i can't get it out!"
      >
      > Yep....
      > See you in hell, MOM,
      > um,
      > Can i take the car out?
      >
      > what a riot
      >
      > freyja

      ********* Yep, that's exactly what he would do. He'd storm out the
      door saying I'll see you in hell Mom! and then a minute later, come
      back and say you got a couple bucks Mom? :-)

      When Michael Read was living with us, he would laugh and get such a
      kick watching me and my Michael do our "little dances". Of all 4 of
      my kids, Michael is the one that I always said was the best and the
      worst of the bunch. The boy is full of fire. He will do well in life.

      Judi
    • satkartar7
      Message 37 of 37 , May 1, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, wrmspirit@a...
        > wrote:
        > > In a message dated 4/30/2003 7:30:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        > > judirhodes@z... writes:
        > >

        > > > ********** I might have some good news for you Norma, depending
        > on
        > > > where you live of course, but 18 is the legal age in this country
        > > > when you can kick them out of the house! :-)
        > > >
        > > > Sheesh! :-)
        > > >
        > > > Judi
        > >
        > > <gg>..No one to boot from over here.....but on a day to day basis,
        > that's
        > > excellent advice, in general, and I have no doubt more teens are
        > aware of the
        > > legality of that specific age, than are parents.
        > >
        > > From a broader picture all things come and go in accord with
        > motion, both
        > > actively and passively, no matter how much importance is placed
        > upon
        > > 'assuming' the role of facilitator. With that out of the way it is
        > nice to
        > > know that what is free to visit, is also free to leave.
        > >

        > > Norma
        > >

        > ****** OK, whatever you say Norma. :-) You don't mind if I start
        > calling you "Wordsalad Norma" do you?

        what a day! The Jiving Reverend
        names normal people

        > Seriously, do you ever listen
        > to the shit that comes out of your mouth? :-)

        get that "mirror" HighCow up and
        watch the shit flow from your mouth

        Karta