Re: [Meditation Society of America] question: meditation suited to temperment

  • judirhodes
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 30, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, wrmspirit@a...
      wrote:
      > In a message dated 4/29/2003 6:46:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      > judirhodes@z... writes:
      >

      > > ******** Sounds very *deep*. :-) I don't do *deep*. It's over
      my
      > > head. :-)
      > >
      > > Judi
      > >

      > <ggg>..............but Nah.....it's not deep.....I was just
      saying that I
      > gave up being mother to my daughter, and now we are
      friends.....that's all
      > :).....
      >
      > Norma

      ********** I might have some good news for you Norma, depending on
      where you live of course, but 18 is the legal age in this country
      when you can kick them out of the house! :-)

      Sheesh! :-)

      Judi
    • satkartar7
      Message 37 of 37 , May 1, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, wrmspirit@a...
        > wrote:
        > > In a message dated 4/30/2003 7:30:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        > > judirhodes@z... writes:
        > >

        > > > ********** I might have some good news for you Norma, depending
        > on
        > > > where you live of course, but 18 is the legal age in this country
        > > > when you can kick them out of the house! :-)
        > > >
        > > > Sheesh! :-)
        > > >
        > > > Judi
        > >
        > > <gg>..No one to boot from over here.....but on a day to day basis,
        > that's
        > > excellent advice, in general, and I have no doubt more teens are
        > aware of the
        > > legality of that specific age, than are parents.
        > >
        > > From a broader picture all things come and go in accord with
        > motion, both
        > > actively and passively, no matter how much importance is placed
        > upon
        > > 'assuming' the role of facilitator. With that out of the way it is
        > nice to
        > > know that what is free to visit, is also free to leave.
        > >

        > > Norma
        > >

        > ****** OK, whatever you say Norma. :-) You don't mind if I start
        > calling you "Wordsalad Norma" do you?

        what a day! The Jiving Reverend
        names normal people

        > Seriously, do you ever listen
        > to the shit that comes out of your mouth? :-)

        get that "mirror" HighCow up and
        watch the shit flow from your mouth

        Karta