Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Ganga vs. Judi

  • editor@juno.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27, 2003
      I'm a bit confused by this --
      didn't G-ji (wisely imo) bow
      out of the whole debacle a
      few days ago? It's like
      Al Pacino in "Godfather III"
      -- "They keep on pulling me
      back!" There certainly
      doesn't seem to be anything
      to be accomplished by
      contending with Judi -- one
      could easily get the same
      effect by banging ones skull
      against a handy wall and
      leaving this list (and the
      rest of the Internet) out of
      it!

      --- "diana_53231" <diana_53231@...> wrote:

      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I saw a great Cruiserwieght championship fight Friday night. But it
      > ended after 12 rounds. This one has gone on for hundreds of rounds.
      > How much longer will it last?

      As long as the referee doesn't make a call.

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • Judi Rhodes
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27, 2003
        17 posts by Judi since the only one dealing with meditation (and that
        quoted Da about how meditation was no good). The rest were primarily
        schoolyard one line comebacks and insults. 15 posts by Ganga, most
        having some meditative content, but also adding fuel to the fire.
        Both of you are just reacting to each other as if you think there is
        two, not one (and I think you both know what I mean, and know
        better). Look ladies, in any self respecting bar in the country, you
        would have been told to take it outside. Well, a meditation site
        should require at least as much respect as a bar, if only to let
        those who came here for a relaxing drink have some peace and quiet.
        Please go to your separate corners. And when the bell rings, ignore
        each other, or continue the fight elsewhere. You both have so much to
        offer those who seek evolution in consciousness. Share that here or
        not, but we've already had enough of your bar room brawls! :-)

        ****** Aw, come'on, let me hit her one more time, on "general principals". :-) LOL

        Judi

      • Judi Rhodes
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27, 2003
          I'm a bit confused by this --
          didn't G-ji (wisely imo) bow
          out of the whole debacle a
          few days ago? It's like
          Al Pacino in "Godfather III"
          -- "They keep on pulling me
          back!" There certainly
          doesn't seem to be anything
          to be accomplished by
          contending with Judi -- one
          could easily get the same
          effect by banging ones skull
          against a handy wall and
          leaving this list (and the
          rest of the Internet) out of
          it!

          ****** ;-)

          Yep, always a good idea to know exactly who you're contending with first. :-)

          What a chuckle. :-)

          Live and learn!

        • Judi Rhodes
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 27, 2003
            OK here it is:

            ********* No. It explained what it is and what it isn't. No "good" or "bad" to it.

            You both have so much to
            offer those who seek evolution in consciousness. Share that here or
            not,

            ******* I am, but you continue to miss. You will not find it in any "methods" or "logic".

            Judi

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 27, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Judi Rhodes"
              <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

              > OK here it is:
              >
              > 17 posts by Judi since the only one dealing with meditation (and
              that
              > quoted Da about how meditation was no good).
              >
              > ********* No. It explained what it is and what it isn't.
              No "good" or "bad" to it.

              I agree. I was being facetitious. Or, because I'm not sure how to
              spell it, maybe I wasn't :-)

              > You both have so much to
              > offer those who seek evolution in consciousness. Share that here
              or
              > not,
              >
              > ******* I am, but you continue to miss. You will not find it in
              any "methods" or "logic".

              > Judi

              Oh no - I "got it". Yup, I'm well familar with that "No method, No
              logic" logical method :-)

              Now, about this site. It has the potential to be a real treat for
              those who need a treatment. But you know what? It's all in the
              packaging. If you have a sweet chocolate, nobody will want to take it
              if it's wrapped in barbed wire. And if it's covered with filth,
              people will even run away from it :-)

              Not to say that you guys have been that bad, but....hey wait a
              minute....yes you have!:-)

            • Judi Rhodes
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 27, 2003

                > 17 posts by Judi since the only one dealing with meditation (and that
                > quoted Da about how meditation was no good). The rest were primarily
                > schoolyard one line comebacks and insults. 15 posts by Ganga, most
                > having some meditative content, but also adding fuel to the fire.

                I'll take Judi's comebacks (and the insight they relay) over Ganga's
                "meditative content" (read: self-aggrandizement) any day. ;)

                ******* Thank you. Somebody's got their "ears" on!

                Judi

              • Judi Rhodes
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 27, 2003

                  > ******* I am, but you continue to miss. You will not find it in
                  any "methods" or "logic".

                  > Judi

                  Oh no - I "got it". Yup, I'm well familar with that "No method, No
                  logic" logical method :-)

                  **** I think not! If you were, I dare say you'd be too *dumb-founded* to open your mouth! :-)
                  Best to leave it to us "professionals". :-) LOL

                  Judi

                • Jason Fishman
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 27, 2003
                    --- medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                    > "Judi Rhodes"
                    > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                    > >

                    > > OK here it is:
                    > >
                    > > 17 posts by Judi since the only one dealing with
                    > meditation (and
                    > that
                    > > quoted Da about how meditation was no good).
                    > >
                    > > ********* No. It explained what it is and what
                    > it isn't.
                    > No "good" or "bad" to it.
                    > >

                    > I agree. I was being facetitious. Or, because I'm
                    > not sure how to
                    > spell it, maybe I wasn't :-)
                    >
                    > > You both have so much to
                    > > offer those who seek evolution in consciousness.
                    > Share that here
                    > or
                    > > not,
                    > >
                    > > ******* I am, but you continue to miss. You
                    > will not find it in
                    > any "methods" or "logic".
                    > >
                    > > Judi
                    >
                    > Oh no - I "got it". Yup, I'm well familar with that
                    > "No method, No
                    > logic" logical method :-)
                    >
                    > Now, about this site. It has the potential to be a
                    > real treat for
                    > those who need a treatment. But you know what? It's
                    > all in the
                    > packaging. If you have a sweet chocolate, nobody
                    > will want to take it
                    > if it's wrapped in barbed wire. And if it's covered
                    > with filth,
                    > people will even run away from it :-)
                    >
                    > Not to say that you guys have been that bad,
                    > but....hey wait a
                    > minute....yes you have!:-)
                    >
                    > Peace and blessings,
                    > Bob

                    Darn! and I always thought the filth was the greatest
                    selling point (sweetly speaking)... Oh well, back to
                    the unknown...

                    Peace and Love

                    http://search.yahoo.com