Ganga vs. Judi

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
      I saw a great Cruiserwieght championship fight Friday night. But it
      ended after 12 rounds. This one has gone on for hundreds of rounds.
      How much longer will it last?
    • diana_53231
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I saw a great Cruiserwieght championship fight Friday night. But it
        > ended after 12 rounds. This one has gone on for hundreds of rounds.
        > How much longer will it last?

        As long as the referee doesn't make a call.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "diana_53231"
          <diana_53231@y...> wrote:
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > I saw a great Cruiserwieght championship fight Friday night. But
          it
          > > ended after 12 rounds. This one has gone on for hundreds of
          rounds.
          > > How much longer will it last?
          >
          > As long as the referee doesn't make a call.

          OK here it is:

          17 posts by Judi since the only one dealing with meditation (and that
          quoted Da about how meditation was no good). The rest were primarily
          schoolyard one line comebacks and insults. 15 posts by Ganga, most
          having some meditative content, but also adding fuel to the fire.
          Both of you are just reacting to each other as if you think there is
          two, not one (and I think you both know what I mean, and know
          better). Look ladies, in any self respecting bar in the country, you
          would have been told to take it outside. Well, a meditation site
          should require at least as much respect as a bar, if only to let
          those who came here for a relaxing drink have some peace and quiet.
          Please go to your separate corners. And when the bell rings, ignore
          each other, or continue the fight elsewhere. You both have so much to
          offer those who seek evolution in consciousness. Share that here or
          not, but we've already had enough of your bar room brawls! :-)
        • satkartar7
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > I saw a great Cruiserwieght championship fight Friday night. But it
            > ended after 12 rounds. This one has gone on for hundreds of rounds.
            > How much longer will it last?

            this can be shortened Bob: just ban
            judi on the weekends when she is
            plastered on scotch and barks her
            oneiners midlessly

            Karta
          • satkartar7
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "diana_53231"
              > <diana_53231@y...> wrote:
              > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety
              > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > > I saw a great Cruiserwieght championship fight Friday night. But
              > it
              > > > ended after 12 rounds. This one has gone on for hundreds of
              > rounds.
              > > > How much longer will it last?
              > >
              > > As long as the referee doesn't make a call.
              >
              > OK here it is:
              >
              > 17 posts by Judi since the only one dealing with meditation (and that
              > quoted Da about how meditation was no good). The rest were primarily
              > schoolyard one line comebacks and insults. 15 posts by Ganga, most
              > having some meditative content, but also adding fuel to the fire.
              > Both of you are just reacting to each other as if you think there is
              > two, not one (and I think you both know what I mean, and know
              > better). Look ladies, in any self respecting bar in the country, you
              > would have been told to take it outside. Well, a meditation site
              > should require at least as much respect as a bar, if only to let
              > those who came here for a relaxing drink have some peace and quiet.
              > Please go to your separate corners. And when the bell rings, ignore
              > each other, or continue the fight elsewhere. You both have so much to
              > offer those who seek evolution in consciousness. Share that here or
              > not, but we've already had enough of your bar room brawls! :-)
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              congratulations, Bob!

              Karta
            • jodyrrr
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "diana_53231"
                > <diana_53231@y...> wrote:
                > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety
                > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > > I saw a great Cruiserwieght championship fight Friday night. But
                > it
                > > > ended after 12 rounds. This one has gone on for hundreds of
                > rounds.
                > > > How much longer will it last?
                > >
                > > As long as the referee doesn't make a call.
                >
                > OK here it is:
                >
                > 17 posts by Judi since the only one dealing with meditation (and that
                > quoted Da about how meditation was no good). The rest were primarily
                > schoolyard one line comebacks and insults. 15 posts by Ganga, most
                > having some meditative content, but also adding fuel to the fire.

                I'll take Judi's comebacks (and the insight they relay) over Ganga's
                "meditative content" (read: self-aggrandizement) any day. ;)