[Meditation Society of America] Re: the RIGHT or wrong side of the linear

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 27, 2003
      > > i think what we have here in judy rhodes can be compared to a
      > jamali
      > > type of mast...there is a story of a woman named babajan who
      > used to
      > > let ants crawl all over her..and i think there are other stories
      of
      > > woman saints that would shout obsenities, its all very
      > intersting..
      >

      > G: no i see it as someone that has no clue about meditation
      > and so has to negate it in order to feel superior........ if you
      know
      > nothing about it then negate it by claiming to be superior to
      it.......

      > to come on a meditation site and put it down and everyone
      > that is associated with it ..... and to put down all other avenues
      > associated with it shows someone with an overwhelming
      > arrogance and egotistical bent ..........

      devi: enlightenend being always act from perfection, probably, for
      thousands of years, who knows, it was believed that *enlightenend
      beings* were full of peace and light and love and rarely did they
      show any form of anger or abuse..sometimes i could understand when
      it's bewteen an unenlighted being and an enlightened being that an
      arguement can ensue, but to have the relationships that are going
      around on the internet between one enlightened being and another,,for
      example between judi and gangak, between jody and mysef between jeff
      and dan,well

      .the fast technology has proved, that that thought, that enlightened
      beings were more civilized then most of humanity to be
      wrong..everytime i think that thought i get so sad and i cry,

      never in a million years would i have thought that enlightenment
      would show up in a form like judy or jody or even geene poole,,,i am
      completely and totally amazed and disappointed
    • devianandi
      Message 88 of 88 , Apr 27, 2003