Re: [Meditation Society of America] Judi on GuruRatings and an Email question

  • Melody
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 27 5:51 AM
      > Hi,
      >
      > I am an adult who has been diagnosed with adult ADHD (attention
      > deficient hyperactivity disorder) and I've read that certain types
      of
      > meditation have been used to increase brain activity in the frontal
      > lobe. This is the area that neural activity is stimulated by the
      use
      > of drugs such as Ritalin. Unfortunatley I don't believe in drugs, so
      > want an alternative. Hopefully you know of any type of meditation
      > that specifically targets this area of the brain.

      The TM people are all over this, I see.

      If you can believe their research, TM
      has been shown to be very effective:

      http://brainresearchinstitute.org/research/adhd/

      I'd be interested in hearing about people's
      experiences with TM, in general.

      It wasn't something I've ever been
      inclined to pursue.

      Gene, if you're listening....

      didn't you talk once about your
      experiences with TM, or TM related
      modalities?
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 27 7:28 AM
        --- Melody <melodyande@...> wrote:

        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > I am an adult who has been diagnosed with adult
        > ADHD (attention
        > > deficient hyperactivity disorder) and I've read
        > that certain types
        > of
        > > meditation have been used to increase brain
        > activity in the frontal
        > > lobe. This is the area that neural activity is
        > stimulated by the
        > use
        > > of drugs such as Ritalin. Unfortunatley I don't
        > believe in drugs, so
        > > want an alternative. Hopefully you know of any
        > type of meditation
        > > that specifically targets this area of the brain.
        > >

        > The TM people are all over this, I see.
        >
        > If you can believe their research, TM
        > has been shown to be very effective:
        >
        > http://brainresearchinstitute.org/research/adhd/
        >
        > I'd be interested in hearing about people's
        > experiences with TM, in general.
        >
        > It wasn't something I've ever been
        > inclined to pursue.
        >
        > Gene, if you're listening....
        >
        > didn't you talk once about your
        > experiences with TM, or TM related
        > modalities?

        Jason: This is Transcedental Meditation, correct? I
        don't know the encompassing term, but if that includes
        astral travel or higher brain states or remote veiwing
        then I'm all about it. Also one to one connections
        through concentration, such as thought transfer and
        reception. Maybe, I'll get a chance to check out your
        link further, it looks like a great read to me. Thanks
        :)

        Peace and Love

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • G
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 27 9:42 AM
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason
          Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

          > --- Melody <melodyande@c...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Hi,
          > > >
          > > > I am an adult who has been diagnosed with adult
          > > ADHD (attention
          > > > deficient hyperactivity disorder) and I've read
          > > that certain types
          > > of
          > > > meditation have been used to increase brain
          > > activity in the frontal
          > > > lobe. This is the area that neural activity is
          > > stimulated by the
          > > use
          > > > of drugs such as Ritalin. Unfortunatley I don't
          > > believe in drugs, so
          > > > want an alternative. Hopefully you know of any
          > > type of meditation
          > > > that specifically targets this area of the brain.
          > > >

          > > The TM people are all over this, I see.
          > >
          > > If you can believe their research, TM
          > > has been shown to be very effective:
          > >
          > > http://brainresearchinstitute.org/research/adhd/
          > >
          > > I'd be interested in hearing about people's
          > > experiences with TM, in general.
          > >
          > > It wasn't something I've ever been
          > > inclined to pursue.
          > >
          > > Gene, if you're listening....
          > >
          > > didn't you talk once about your
          > > experiences with TM, or TM related
          > > modalities?
          >
          > Jason: This is Transcedental Meditation, correct? I
          > don't know the encompassing term, but if that includes
          > astral travel or higher brain states or remote veiwing
          > then I'm all about it. Also one to one connections
          > through concentration, such as thought transfer and
          > reception. Maybe, I'll get a chance to check out your
          > link further, it looks like a great read to me. Thanks
          > :)
          >
          > Peace and Love

          G: what you are speaking of is considered psychic field
          endeavors ( or may be termed siddhis ) these must be forgone
          to surrender the "I" to realization.......

          as far as panic attacks and ADHD i can and will state once
          again that these will blow out with realization.... they no longer
          control nor have any impact as one is totally disassociated from
          the mental activity connected with it.....

          i can say this with 100 % honesty.... if you saw my medical
          records before (stacks) ( have had pet scans, eeg's, cat scans,
          medications galore none of which helped and the diagnosis
          over the years Severe PTSD with Severe Depression ) and
          what has been after (0) you could see the validity of this
          statement..... also have worked with PTSD patients with great
          success......

          i am not giving theory that this might work but have seen it
          work over and over again........

          shanti om
        • Jason Fishman
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 27 12:19 PM
            --- G <crystalkundalini@...> wrote:
            > Jason
            > Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

            > adult
            > > > ADHD (attention
            > read
            > > > that certain types
            > > > of
            > > > activity in the frontal
            > is
            > > > stimulated by the
            > > > use
            > don't
            > > > believe in drugs, so
            > any
            > > > type of meditation
            > brain.
            > > > >

            > > > The TM people are all over this, I see.
            > > >
            > > > If you can believe their research, TM
            > > > has been shown to be very effective:
            > > >
            > > > http://brainresearchinstitute.org/research/adhd/
            > > >
            > > > I'd be interested in hearing about people's
            > > > experiences with TM, in general.
            > > >
            > > > It wasn't something I've ever been
            > > > inclined to pursue.
            > > >
            > > > Gene, if you're listening....
            > > >
            > > > didn't you talk once about your
            > > > experiences with TM, or TM related
            > > > modalities?
            > >
            > > Jason: This is Transcedental Meditation, correct?
            > > don't know the encompassing term, but if that
            > includes
            > > astral travel or higher brain states or remote
            > veiwing
            > > then I'm all about it. Also one to one connections
            > > through concentration, such as thought transfer
            > and
            > > reception. Maybe, I'll get a chance to check out
            > your
            > > link further, it looks like a great read to me.
            > Thanks
            > > :)
            > >
            > > Peace and Love
            >

            > G: what you are speaking of is considered psychic
            > field
            > endeavors ( or may be termed siddhis ) these must
            > be forgone
            > to surrender the "I" to realization.......
            >
            > as far as panic attacks and ADHD i can and will
            > state once
            > again that these will blow out with realization....
            > they no longer
            > control nor have any impact as one is totally
            > disassociated from
            > the mental activity connected with it.....
            >
            > i can say this with 100 % honesty.... if you saw
            > my medical
            > records before (stacks) ( have had pet scans, eeg's,
            > cat scans,
            > medications galore none of which helped and the
            > diagnosis
            > over the years Severe PTSD with Severe Depression )
            > and
            > what has been after (0) you could see the validity
            > of this
            > statement..... also have worked with PTSD patients
            > with great
            > success......
            >
            > i am not giving theory that this might work but
            > have seen it
            > work over and over again........
            >

            > shanti om

            Sorry to hear of all your suffering. I'm not a
            sufferer, nor have I had a panic attack in quite a few
            years after many realizations and practices.
            Maybe one day you'll get it and you won't be concerned
            with who has it and who doesn't :)

            What more can I say then, I'm good!

            Peace and Love

            http://search.yahoo.com
          • Judi Rhodes
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 27 1:21 PM
              i can say this with 100 % honesty.... if you saw my medical
              records before (stacks) ( have had pet scans, eeg's, cat scans,
              medications galore none of which helped

              ******** Why am I not surprised? LOL

            • G
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 27 1:27 PM
                > Sorry to hear of all your suffering. I'm not a
                > sufferer, nor have I had a panic attack in quite a few
                > years after many realizations and practices.
                > Maybe one day you'll get it and you won't be concerned
                > with who has it and who doesn't :)
                >
                > What more can I say then, I'm good!
                >
                > Peace and Love

                G: once again it all blew out with Realiztion.... i do not suffer......
                read my lips ..... NO SUFFERING - no ptsd - no depression-
                no a.d.d. - no panic attacks ......

                it was you that was speaking of your problem of ADHD
                i didn't put that in your mouth.....

                how many realizations have you had ? those are insights
                there is only One Self Realization not many...........

                really i don't care whether you have it or not..... it is you
                that is either suffering or free..... within myself is simply
                freedom and that is what i speak of ......

                simply that it IS possible.....
              • Judi Rhodes
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 27 1:34 PM
                  > Sorry to hear of all your suffering. I'm not a
                  > sufferer, nor have I had a panic attack in quite a few
                  > years after many realizations and practices.
                  > Maybe one day you'll get it and you won't be concerned
                  > with who has it and who doesn't :)
                  >
                  > What more can I say then, I'm good!
                  >
                  > Peace and Love

                  G: once again it all blew out with Realiztion.... i do not suffer......
                  read my lips ..... NO SUFFERING - no ptsd - no depression-
                  no a.d.d. - no panic attacks ......

                  it was you that was speaking of your problem of ADHD
                  i didn't put that in your mouth.....

                  how many realizations have you had ? those are insights
                  there is only One Self Realization not many...........

                  really i don't care whether you have it or not..... it is you
                  that is either suffering or free..... within myself is simply
                  freedom and that is what i speak of ......

                  simply that it IS possible.....

                  **** Ok, :-) Thanks for sharing honey, that was very nice. :-) The nice fella with your tea will be along momentarily. :-)

                  Judi

                • G
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 27 1:35 PM
                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Judi
                    Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

                    > i can say this with 100 % honesty.... if you saw my medical
                    > records before (stacks) ( have had pet scans, eeg's, cat scans,
                    > medications galore none of which helped
                    >
                    > ******** Why am I not surprised? LOL

                    G: the point is it is all Over - Finished - Gone - Got it NO Suffering
                    remains on any level....... NO depression - NO panic - Nothing
                    that was there before remains......

                    keep laughing as you sit there trying to justify your pain and
                    problems with the complacency of simply saying well that is the
                    way it is ......

                    i say that is the way it Isn't ...... it was but no longer........

                    now who is having the best laugh ? sit in your complacency
                    and enjoy it ..... now take another drink ...... was it scotch? that
                    might help to numb your identifications ........
                  • Judi Rhodes
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 27 1:43 PM
                      -----

                      **** OK. :-) Thanks for sharing again honey. Where is that darn fellow with your tea I wonder?

                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 27 1:52 PM
                        Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

                        > > Sorry to hear of all your suffering. I'm not a
                        > > sufferer, nor have I had a panic attack in quite a few
                        > > years after many realizations and practices.
                        > > Maybe one day you'll get it and you won't be concerned
                        > > with who has it and who doesn't :)
                        > >
                        > > What more can I say then, I'm good!
                        > >
                        > > Peace and Love
                        >

                        > G: once again it all blew out with Realiztion.... i do not
                        suffer......
                        > read my lips ..... NO SUFFERING - no ptsd - no
                        depression-
                        > no a.d.d. - no panic attacks ......
                        >
                        > it was you that was speaking of your problem of ADHD
                        > i didn't put that in your mouth.....
                        >
                        > how many realizations have you had ? those are insights
                        > there is only One Self Realization not many...........
                        >
                        > really i don't care whether you have it or not..... it is you
                        > that is either suffering or free..... within myself is simply
                        > freedom and that is what i speak of ......
                        >
                        > simply that it IS possible.....

                        > **** Ok, :-) Thanks for sharing honey, that was very nice. :-)
                        The nice fella with your tea will be along momentarily. :-)

                        > Judi

                        G: another judi-ism .... another deflection.... if you can't really
                        relate to it then try just giving it a rest........

                        so threatened by someone not suffering that you want to
                        make sure that you can deflect as much away from truly being
                        read as you can.........

                        now in answer to your deflection - i am still waiting for you to
                        scurry over here with that tea....... minus the arsenic........... come
                        on judi get off the couch put down the scotch and move your
                        ass..........

                        you want to b.s. hey this is simple ..... but why don't you actually
                        try to answer with some sort of relative response..... rather than
                        continuing with the judi-isms of deflection and redundancy.........
                      • Judi Rhodes
                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 27 2:06 PM
                          G: another judi-ism .... another deflection.... if you can't really
                          relate to it then try just giving it a rest........

                          so threatened by someone not suffering that you want to
                          make sure that you can deflect as much away from truly being
                          read as you can.........

                          now in answer to your deflection - i am still waiting for you to
                          scurry over here with that tea....... minus the arsenic........... come
                          on judi get off the couch put down the scotch and move your
                          ass..........

                          you want to b.s. hey this is simple ..... but why don't you actually
                          try to answer with some sort of relative response..... rather than
                          continuing with the judi-isms of deflection and redundancy.........

                          ******* How about this for a response - you're fuckin' nuts!

                          I may be dumb, but I'm not THAT dumb! Sorry, you're on your own my dear. Have a ball!

                          You're a serious damn fruitcake. And isn't it interesting, it turns out I was right about how you should be on medication.
                          You're not the first self deluded nut bag I've seen. You give me the shivers.

                          Judi

                        • G
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 27 2:14 PM
                            Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

                            > G: another judi-ism .... another deflection.... if you can't really
                            > relate to it then try just giving it a rest........
                            >
                            > so threatened by someone not suffering that you want to
                            > make sure that you can deflect as much away from truly being
                            > read as you can.........
                            >

                            > now in answer to your deflection - i am still waiting for you
                            > scurry over here with that tea....... minus the arsenic...........
                            come
                            > on judi get off the couch put down the scotch and move your
                            > ass..........
                            >
                            > you want to b.s. hey this is simple ..... but why don't you
                            actually
                            > try to answer with some sort of relative response..... rather
                            than
                            > continuing with the judi-isms of deflection and
                            redundancy.........

                            > ******* How about this for a response - you're fuckin' nuts!
                            >
                            > I may be dumb, but I'm not THAT dumb! Sorry, you're on your
                            own my dear. Have a ball!

                            > You're a serious damn fruitcake. And isn't it interesting, it turns
                            out I was right about how you should be on medication.
                            > You're not the first self deluded nut bag I've seen. You give me
                            the shivers.

                            > Judi

                            G: i speak of method versus not .... i speak of meditation
                            versus not..... you speak of ridiculous banter that has nothing to
                            do with the topic at hand....... what part of deflection versus
                            dialog do you not understand?

                            well this fruitcake has the presence of mind to stay on a topic
                            and to carry forward a dialog .... the one that is apparently hot
                            under the collar and needs to resort to childish b.s. is apparently
                            you...... what a surprise.....

                            hey i'll send you my old medication after all i no longer need
                            it....... but it might do you a world of good........
                          • devianandi
                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 27 2:31 PM

                              > I'd be interested in hearing about people's
                              > experiences with TM, in general.

                              devi: i have no personal experience with it but recently i re-
                              connected with a girl who i was in public school with from 1st grade
                              through high school...she's been doing tm for 30 year, I asked her if
                              she could fly and she said yes, and then i asked her if she was
                              enlghtened and she said yes...i think the Maharishi is quite a
                              beautiful man thats added alot of positive energy to the planet...

                              norma, can you give me the address of the namaste club?

                              devi
                            • Judi Rhodes
                              Message 14 of 22 , Apr 27 2:42 PM
                                G: i speak of method versus not .... i speak of meditation
                                versus not..... you speak of ridiculous banter that has nothing to
                                do with the topic at hand.......

                                ******** Oh really? Your "topic" is your own my friend. Like I said, "understanding" is another matter entirely!

                                Judi

                              • G
                                Message 15 of 22 , Apr 27 3:03 PM
                                  Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

                                  > G: i speak of method versus not .... i speak of meditation
                                  > versus not..... you speak of ridiculous banter that has nothing
                                  > do with the topic at hand.......
                                  >
                                  > ******** Oh really? Your "topic" is your own my friend. Like I
                                  said, "understanding" is another matter entirely!

                                  > Judi

                                  G: i am still waiting for you to actually say something to
                                  uphold your one word.......
                                  once again you have not stated anything but simply keep
                                  saying the word understanding with nothing else to
                                  contribute.......

                                  You CANNOT understand anything unless there is an
                                  experience or a way to break through the delusion......

                                  Here is the post now try answering it with some type of
                                  honesty......... rather than parrotting the same old word.......

                                  > G: there is nothing being *promoted* contrary to what you
                                  want to keep attempting to allude to ..... what i speak of is what
                                  remains after ..... it is not a goal to be acheived......
                                  in confronting your self or your bull shit as you like to say that
                                  IS a *method*.....

                                  otherwise you are simply stuck in the same non-ending
                                  patterns....... or are you *Really* advocating being stuck in
                                  whatever crap you are in....?

                                  no you don't already *understand* anything because if you
                                  did you wouldn't be stuck in the first place.... and Knowing or
                                  understanding can ONLY come about once everything has
                                  been confronted and found to be false......

                                  Whether it is lifestyle, issues, or eventually the self identity
                                  upon which all these hang in the first place.......

                                  there is nowhere to be other than here, but there are differing
                                  qualities of being here..... one is here in freedom and that
                                  remains after Knowing the truth from the illusion and
                                  delusion...... another is caught in the mire of no way out and
                                  no way through ..... another is caught in simply the quagmire of
                                  complacency.........

                                  truly you can't be advocating complacency ? because that or
                                  depressive oppression is what most are stuck within and that
                                  is where their understanding lies ...... so to say that everyone
                                  has understanding already in place is really nonsense.......

                                  it takes a motion to look and see and to confront and
                                  surrender to break through the modes of illusion........ and that
                                  my dear is where mindful awareness and self enquiry come into
                                  place.....

                                  meditation is contemplation that comes from the naturally
                                  stilling mind....... when it is not a practice or is going on hand
                                  in hand with mindful awareness eventually it leads to the mind
                                  of quiescence ......

                                • devianandi
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 27 3:08 PM
                                    i just spent 130 dollars on bob dylan tickets...and there not even
                                    that great..front row but to mcuh off to the side i think i got seat
                                    number 18, boo hoo
                                  • Jason Fishman
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Apr 27 3:13 PM
                                      Wow, nice speech, thanks for sharing, I think.

                                      Peace and Love
                                      --- G <crystalkundalini@...> wrote:

                                      > > Sorry to hear of all your suffering. I'm not a
                                      > > sufferer, nor have I had a panic attack in quite a
                                      > few
                                      > > years after many realizations and practices.
                                      > > Maybe one day you'll get it and you won't be
                                      > concerned
                                      > > with who has it and who doesn't :)
                                      > >
                                      > > What more can I say then, I'm good!
                                      > >
                                      > > Peace and Love
                                      >

                                      > G: once again it all blew out with Realiztion.... i
                                      > do not suffer......
                                      > read my lips ..... NO SUFFERING - no ptsd -
                                      > no depression-
                                      > no a.d.d. - no panic attacks ......
                                      >
                                      > it was you that was speaking of your problem of
                                      > ADHD
                                      > i didn't put that in your mouth.....
                                      >
                                      > how many realizations have you had ? those
                                      > are insights
                                      > there is only One Self Realization not
                                      > many...........
                                      >
                                      > really i don't care whether you have it or
                                      > not..... it is you
                                      > that is either suffering or free..... within
                                      > myself is simply
                                      > freedom and that is what i speak of ......
                                      >
                                      > simply that it IS possible.....

                                      http://search.yahoo.com
                                    • judirhodes
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Apr 27 3:13 PM
                                        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G"
                                        <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
                                        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Judi
                                        > Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                                        > >

                                        > > G: i speak of method versus not .... i speak of meditation
                                        > > versus not..... you speak of ridiculous banter that has nothing
                                        > > do with the topic at hand.......
                                        > >
                                        > > ******** Oh really? Your "topic" is your own my friend. Like I
                                        > said, "understanding" is another matter entirely!
                                        > >
                                        > > Judi
                                        >

                                        > G: i am still waiting for you to actually say something to
                                        > uphold your one word.......

                                        ******* You're in the "upholding" business, not me.

                                        Sheesh! I will say this, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed,
                                        now are you? :-)

                                        Judi
                                      • Jason Fishman
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Apr 27 3:19 PM
                                          --- G <crystalkundalini@...> wrote:
                                          > "Judi
                                          > Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > i can say this with 100 % honesty.... if you
                                          > saw my medical
                                          > > records before (stacks) ( have had pet scans,
                                          > eeg's, cat scans,
                                          > > medications galore none of which helped
                                          > >
                                          > > ******** Why am I not surprised? LOL
                                          >

                                          > G: the point is it is all Over - Finished - Gone -
                                          > Got it NO Suffering
                                          > remains on any level....... NO depression - NO
                                          > panic - Nothing
                                          > that was there before remains......

                                          Jason: Sorry no finish, if it finishes, your finished.
                                          Obviously your not finished 'cause we're all still
                                          here listening to you tell us how finished you are.

                                          > keep laughing as you sit there trying to
                                          > justify your pain and
                                          > problems with the complacency of simply saying well
                                          > that is the
                                          > way it is ......

                                          Jason: No ones doing anyone any justice here, we are
                                          laughing, aren't you? Maybe you should try it!

                                          > i say that is the way it Isn't ...... it was
                                          > but no longer........

                                          Jason: Welcome to thinking there is a change happening
                                          and that things are finalized. Good thing for you
                                          there not, otherwise what would you have to talk
                                          about? :)

                                          > now who is having the best laugh ? sit in
                                          > your complacency
                                          > and enjoy it ..... now take another drink ......
                                          > was it scotch? that
                                          > might help to numb your identifications ........

                                          Jason: I don't usually drink to much, but a nice glass
                                          of wine with dinner does a body good, supposedly.

                                          Peace and Love Ganga

                                          http://search.yahoo.com
                                        • Jason Fishman
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Apr 27 3:22 PM
                                            --- Judi Rhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:

                                            > -----
                                            > "Judi
                                            > Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > i can say this with 100 % honesty.... if you
                                            > saw my medical
                                            > > records before (stacks) ( have had pet scans,
                                            > eeg's, cat scans,
                                            > > medications galore none of which helped
                                            > >
                                            > > ******** Why am I not surprised? LOL
                                            >

                                            > G: the point is it is all Over - Finished - Gone
                                            > - Got it NO Suffering
                                            > remains on any level....... NO depression - NO
                                            > panic - Nothing
                                            > that was there before remains......
                                            >
                                            > keep laughing as you sit there trying to
                                            > justify your pain and
                                            > problems with the complacency of simply saying
                                            > well that is the
                                            > way it is ......
                                            >
                                            > i say that is the way it Isn't ...... it
                                            > was but no longer........
                                            >
                                            > **** OK. :-) Thanks for sharing again honey. Where
                                            > is that darn fellow with your tea I wonder?

                                            OH my goodness! I'm totally dying here. This is tooo
                                            funny. I'm sorry Ganga, I really am, but really if it
                                            wasn't you taking the "abuse" you could be rolling
                                            too!

                                            Peace, Love and Laughter

                                            http://search.yahoo.com
                                          • judirhodes
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Apr 27 3:30 PM
                                              <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

                                              > --- Judi Rhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                                              > >
                                              > > -----
                                              > > "Judi
                                              > > Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                                              > > >
                                              > > > i can say this with 100 % honesty.... if you
                                              > > saw my medical
                                              > > > records before (stacks) ( have had pet scans,
                                              > > eeg's, cat scans,
                                              > > > medications galore none of which helped
                                              > > >
                                              > > > ******** Why am I not surprised? LOL
                                              > >

                                              > > G: the point is it is all Over - Finished - Gone
                                              > > - Got it NO Suffering
                                              > > remains on any level....... NO depression - NO
                                              > > panic - Nothing
                                              > > that was there before remains......
                                              > >
                                              > > keep laughing as you sit there trying to
                                              > > justify your pain and
                                              > > problems with the complacency of simply saying
                                              > > well that is the
                                              > > way it is ......
                                              > >
                                              > > i say that is the way it Isn't ...... it
                                              > > was but no longer........
                                              > >
                                              > > **** OK. :-) Thanks for sharing again honey. Where
                                              > > is that darn fellow with your tea I wonder?
                                              >
                                              > OH my goodness! I'm totally dying here. This is tooo
                                              > funny. I'm sorry Ganga, I really am, but really if it
                                              > wasn't you taking the "abuse" you could be rolling
                                              > too!
                                              >
                                              > Peace, Love and Laughter

                                              ******* Yeah, it goes right between her legs don't it? :-)

                                              Batter up! :-)

                                              LOL

                                              Judi
                                            • satkartar7
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Apr 27 4:43 PM
                                                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Judi Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

                                                > G: i speak of method versus not .... i speak of meditation
                                                > versus not..... you speak of ridiculous banter that has nothing to
                                                > do with the topic at hand.......
                                                >
                                                > ******** Oh really? Your "topic" is your own my friend. Like I said, "understanding" is another matter entirely!
                                                >
                                                > Judi

                                                "I understan I understand"