Email request for an answer to meditation question

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2002
      I've been meditating for about five months now and I just wanted to
      ask, if it isn't too much trouble, about two things

      1) When I meditate usually one of my limbs goes completely numb from
      the prolonged period of sitting. I do stretch and I also perform
      some yoga poses in preparation, but it still goes completely numb. Is
      this bad?

      2) Today, as I was meditating, I experienced a cool feeling
      spreading up my back and eventually to my neck and the other side. Is
      this supposed to happen? What causes it? (I've noticed it before in
      my throat).

      Thanks.