Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Journal Entry -July 12 - tosime

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2002
      ...to work the most amazing miracle of all...letting you experience the answer to "Who am I?"

      Yes! Oh, we have such a grand adventure seeking after the treasure of awakening. Such highs and lows as we never imagined. All this journeying all these adventures and then we discover that we really are what we seek. Oh yes, we are the boundless joy of being.

      While meditation in and of itself will not bring about awakening, meditation is part of the natural, intuitive process of awakening. Meditation can calm the mind thus increasing our ability to use the gift of intelligence. As the mind calms the heart opens. We learn not to identify with all that thinking about things.

      Thinking isn't bad, nor will it keep one from realizing that God does indeed dwell within us.
      Thinking is merely a tool. Nor are emotions bad - they are the spice of life. Nor is the ego bad - it is the cloak and costume of God.

      Jesus said that we should not judge - least we be judged. For so long I thought he meant that I shouldn't judge others. Oh, silly me! I kept judging me! heeheehee

      love and blessings on us all - michael