Re: Journal Entry - Jul 07 - tosime

  • gangak000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 7:01 AM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Tony" <tosime@l...>

      *** Questions: Does this sound like chi to anyone? Why did it
      come when I lay down and not while I was sitting in meditation?
      Is it safe to experience this?

      G: indeed that would be a moving energy or chi..... anytime
      you are engaged in meditation or the spiritual search....
      if you are connecting with an awakened teacher there is
      the chance that chi will happen..... also a chance that a
      spontenous kundalini awakening may occur..... if you
      maintain a balanced practice and stay in contact with a
      kundalini completed master and do not rush ahead of
      yourself it will be fine.... Once again do not chase after
      the rising phenomena..... see that it is part of the transient
      play alone.....

      Love shanti om ...g...