Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Sandeep wrote...

  • Judi Rhodes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 9:40 PM
      From: medit8ionsociety
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2002 10:17 PM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Sandeep wrote...

      "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...>
      wrote:
      ****** OH, NO!! :-)
      > Hi everybody, Rev. Helen Hiwater here, and I just popped in to
      say,
      > Straighten up and bow down! There's nooooo way around it! :-)
      > heh heh heh! :-)

      > ps - Thanks Bob, I just got the copy of your newsletter in the mail.
      >
      > Much love to all,
      > Judi
      Hi Judi, Good to hear/read from you. So it took almost a month for
      the
      mail to go from Mich. to NM and catch up with you.

      **** Yes, I'll email you my new address.

      Well, I hope you
      enjoy it!

      ******* Yes, it's very interesting, some good articles, for folks at all different levels of understanding.

      I'm hoping you'll HANG aroung here for a while. (That's a
      sort of inside pointing to The End of The Rope Ranch Group which you
      so capably and humorously and seriously manage so well).

      **** Sure, be glad to, and thanks, I appreciate that. It's my love.

      Say hi to
      Michael in Taos,

      ****** I will. He's over all the time. He's fine and doing well.

      and thank Michael in Germany for doing what he is
      doing. God Bless him!
      ***** Thank you Bob, I will for sure tell him, I know he will appreciate that.
      He's an angel and we all love him like crazy.

      Love,
      Judi