Real E-mail I got today

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2002
      This was obviously a mass mailing and I was in the M's. It was sent by

      pam_42@...
      I have no idea what it is about except what it says. as we say in
      Philly, Whattayathink?..........

      Hello,
      If you are a time traveler or alien and or in possession of government
      or alien technology I need your help! My entire life and health has
      been messed with by evil beings! If you have access to the carbon copy
      replica model #50 3000 series, the dimensional warp, temporal
      reversion or something similar please reply! I simply need the safest
      method of transferring my
      consciousness or returning to my younger self with my current
      mind/memory. I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can
      help me, I would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well
      as a variety different types of time travel. This is not a joke! I am
      serious! Please send a separate email to me at: Dragonball03@...
      if you can help! Thanks

      6dnJKYqWh1npianKmdrZCWm6iXmp2coqJUl5WQ==

      Voici le résultat du formulaire envoyé par
      (pam_42@...) le Dimanche, Juillet 7, 2002 at 00:29:58