mantra question

  • perry_milo
    Message 1 of 197 , Nov 12, 2001
      I've only been practicing Meditation for a few
      years, yet I seem to have found a mantra that seems to
      work for me. It's "Om Dum Durgayei Namaha." What are
      some things one might expect from reciting this
      mantra? I started Nov. 1st and I make an effort to recite
      it 108 times each night, using Rosary Beads. I did
      experience some intense negativity/stress a few days after
      reciting the mantra, but I heard that this happens a few
      days after beginning. I understand that many of the
      spiritual seekers in the club have far more experience than
      I do, so I figured I'd see what some of you had to
      offer.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: