A gem from Sri Jerry

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      Found this on the NDS Digest. It was in response to a comment about
      how the "Guru's" on the Guru Rating Group clash. Here's Jerry Katz's
      comment:
      "The gurus themselves weren't clashing. They were getting along
      beautifully. It was the 'ganging up' on the unenlightened ones. I
      don't doubt their authenticity either. You know me. I think everyone
      is an enlightened God, except my bastard neighbor."

      I guess that having your devotees fall off their chairs because they
      are laughing so hard is one way to get people to sit at your feet.