Tom and Jerry - Michael

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      Thanks for such a wonderful post Michael,

      I was laughing out loud!

      ...Tony

      Tom and Jerry in the foreground,
      And so i ask the Universe for Something Good
      Something to reveal the Joy of Being
      Something to ease the Burdens of life
      Something to bring me Closer to God's Own Love
      Something that will Teach me to Love
      Something that will Confer Bliss, Conciousness, Truth

      Cartoons?

      Ah, Yes!
      Cartoons!

      What a Mystery this Love is!

      loveya - michael

      ps I used to get the Mickey Mouse theme song <grin>