Best time to medition - Sandeep

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 1:06 AM
      Hi Sandeep,

      I wanted so much to understand your post but found it very hard draw meaning from what you wrote. I wonder if you could say it in a way lesser mortals can approach?

      Thanks...Tony

      Is there a "best time" for meditation?

      Or is it about the advent of an existing in a meditative space, which IS, irrespective of whether one is driving down an interstate or figuratively kicking some butt, or sitting in zazen?

      Wonder that which depends on my doing or not doing, is it of any worth?

      New kid, just trying to fit in.........

      Zip-A-Dee-Dah-Doo