Re: Greetings

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 11:55 PM
      Dear Sandeep,
      Welcome! As a fan of your wisdom and unique way of sharing it, I hope
      you will grant us your cyber Darshan often. What you will find here
      are full blown Jnani's as well as meditation beginners, and everything
      in between. Our previous posts have formed a very nice FAQ resource
      that goes well with our web site, Meditation Station
      http://www.meditationsociety.com
      We are dedicated to sharing meditation techniques and concepts from
      all traditions with all who seek this valuable knowledge. I hope you
      will be active in our effort to make this group unnecessary. This
      will occur when all the ???'s have turned into !!!'s.
      "Sandeep Chatterjee" <sandeepc@b...> wrote:
      > Hello Bob,
      >
      > Thought I would drop in.
      >
      > Greetings everybody here.
      >
      > A gentleman of leisure, they call me Sandeep.
      >
      > Zip-A-Dee-Dah-Doo
    • Sandeep Chatterjee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 4:25 PM
        From: medit8ionsociety
        Date: Tue Jul 2, 2002 11:25 am
        Subject: Re: Greetings

        Dear Sandeep,
        Welcome! As a fan of your wisdom and unique way of sharing it, I hope
        you will grant us your cyber Darshan often.

        Thank you.

        What you will find here
        are full blown Jnani's as well as meditation beginners, and everything
        in between.

        Ahaa, the full Monty.

        Our previous posts have formed a very nice FAQ resource
        that goes well with our web site, Meditation Station
        http://www.meditationsociety.com
        We are dedicated to sharing meditation techniques and concepts from
        all traditions with all who seek this valuable knowledge. I hope you
        will be active in our effort to make this group unnecessary. This
        will occur when all the ???'s have turned into !!!'s.

        LOL.

        Wonder why is this List called Meditationsocietyofamerica?
        No other geographical location accepted or allowed?

        Wonder, in the sharing and the doing of meditation techniques and concepts, what is the objective?

        Just a new kid in the block, trying to fit in.