Easy Come, Easy Go - Tab

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2002
      Hi Tab,

      I am having posting problems - so I am not sure if this will get through or which route it will take.

      I too have this "problem". One approach is that maybe you only thought you had a solution! That what you had was the feeling of accomplishment rather than the solution.
      A second approach is that maybe you should not have the solution. That your inner self thinks it is not in your best interest long term.

      However, assuming those are not true, then I would simply suggest practice. You might do some "self-suggestion" before you start your session and over time you recall ability should improve. I work on the basis that my inner self knows best. That there is an underlying reason why you got a glimpse at the solution before it was taken away from you. If the solution was truly important you would remember it. Maybe a better solution is around the corner!

      ...Tony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 6:36 PM
        Thanks Tony for your response. That does make me feel better about
        things. All will be known in good time.

        I was wondering if you find meditation in the early morning hours of
        more benefit then at other times during the day? I find it is easier
        to fall into before the mind becomes too occupied.

        Good Tidings,

        Tab