Re: individuality

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hi jody

      <<If you go looking for illusion you won't find it.
      It is impossible to see, as the act of seeing
      *is* the illusion.>>

      i like these words, too:

      the eye cannot see itself seeing.

      <<If you go looking for the Self you won't find it.
      It cannot be found, for what can be found that
      has always been present.

      There's not a lot to do except be who you are
      in the moment, free from doubt and worry in
      the knowledge that you are not the doer of any
      of it.

      --jody.>>

      the word "individuality"

      individ = not divisible

      duality= into two

      or, NOT-Two

      freyja

    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a... wrote:
        > Hi jody
        >
        > <<If you go looking for illusion you won't find it.
        > It is impossible to see, as the act of seeing
        > *is* the illusion.>>
        >
        > i like these words, too:
        >
        > the eye cannot see itself seeing.
        >
        > <<If you go looking for the Self you won't find it.
        > It cannot be found, for what can be found that
        > has always been present.
        >
        > There's not a lot to do except be who you are
        > in the moment, free from doubt and worry in
        > the knowledge that you are not the doer of any
        > of it.
        >
        > --jody.>>
        >

        > the word "individuality"
        >
        > individ = not divisible