[Meditation Society of America] Re: Apologies

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3 4:07 PM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, wrmspirit@a... wrote:

      [snip]

      > When discussing response, it may and may not be most accurate to bring into
      > the picture 'no free will'......and the reliance upon that to excuse just
      > about anything at all.

      Whose free will?

      > I certainly understand the compassion within some responses no matter how
      > strongly put they are.
      >
      > The concern I have is when, the same method is employed, over and over,
      > regardless of who it is aimed at, which in these eyes, points to the
      > persistence of personality versus deep-felt compassionate response.

      Or a deep-felt compassionate response through the agency of a
      particular personality.

      > The staunch opinion of "suffering", and never moving beyond that indicates
      > stasis.....the standard answers.....

      Or an arrived upon model that works and is employed. It may not
      be your scent, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work.

      > That is what brings the red flag
      > up.....for when personality attempts to play something other than what it is,
      > then that borders the falsetto I referred to in a previous post.

      I don't believe a personality can play anything. It is what it is.
      But the well of understanding some personalities access (and
      all personalities are based in) is One, despite the seemingly
      distasteful nature of some of the personalities.

      > thanks for this opportunity for clarification.
      >
      > Norma

      Thank you for keeping on it.

      --jody.