Mantra – Bob

  • tosime2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 4:05 AM
      Hi Bob,

      Thanks for your suggestion on using a mantra to eliminate mind
      chatter. I have tried it with limited success. I may try it again
      when my rate of progress in meditation slows down sufficiently. My
      sense is that mind chatter is an important element for meditation
      development. What you learn understanding and trying to reduce mind
      chatter might be important to take you new levels.

      …Tony