Any relevance here? / Harvey / another thing

  • Gregory Goode
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 6:35 AM
      On 4/02/03 10:15 pm "Harvey Schneider" (haarvi1@...) wrote:

      Do you think there are any respects in which our quarrels on the list about the identification of the realized ones ressemble the paradoxes of this zen paradigm?

      G:

      Neelam? Realized? There are a lot of definitions of "realized." Not sure which one you like. It's not a term I use seriously. But, most definitions do imply some kind of exalted or triumphal or impressive set of personal characteristics. Sitting in front of a satsang room is not sufficient. To you, does Neelam fit any of them???

      Love,

      --Greg