Spiritual Tantra

  • khall94433@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      Greetings,
      The latest issue of our Jade Garden Spiritual Tantra Newsletter is available
      and we would like to invite you to read it. Our newsletter discusses timely
      topics of interest to those persons intrigued by Tantra. qigong, psychology,
      philosophy, spirituality, health and well being, cosmology, and concepts of
      human evolution.

      You will have an opportunity to send in questions and receive answers to
      queries that touch your life. You can see a copy of our current issue by
      clicking here or by pasting this link into your browser:
      (http://lists.his.com/jadegardennewslist )

      If you would like to subscribe yourself or a friend to our newsletter, please
      send an email to khall94433@...

      Namaste,
      Rev. Keith Hall
      www.jadegardentantra.com