Re: Question about Michaels posting/teaching

  • mareadba
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., medit8ionsociety >
      > See - Michael has actually told you what one of the other type
      > teachers would have taken hours or a weekend seminar to share, in
      > just a few words. IE: You don't have to look anywhere, or do
      anything,
      > just BE, because "you are". As we used to say back in hippie days,
      > can you dig it?

      Thank you, Bob and no_reply.
      You know how many times it has been said - you are what you seek?
      The kingdom of heaven is within. Be as child?
      And gee, such lovely words. We like to frame them up in nice frames
      and admire them, point to them and cherish them. Ah, but when we
      start to take them to heart! Oh my!

      loveya - michael