Re: Any relevance here? Dan

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      <<if he were just dan then guess what he wouldn't be on every
      advaita list known to mankind..... espousing being just dan.....
      he would just be out living life ......

      wake up call..... >>

      in keeping with the kindergarten theme around here.....

      Nuh uhhh, Ganga!

      I know for a fact that Dan wears his sunglasses at night.

      :-)

      different strokes,

      Freyja

    • dan330033
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a...
        wrote:
        > <<if he were just dan then guess what he wouldn't be on every
        > advaita list known to mankind..... espousing being just dan.....
        > he would just be out living life ......
        >
        > wake up call..... >>
        >
        > in keeping with the kindergarten theme around here.....
        >
        > Nuh uhhh, Ganga!
        >
        > I know for a fact that Dan wears his sunglasses at night.
        >
        > :-)
        >
        > different strokes,
        >
        > Freyja

        Yes, well, I'm a dude with a very bright future ...

        What can I say?

        -- Dan