Re: Any relevance here? Dan

    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 1 10:29 AM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033"
      <dan330033@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Jeff --
      >
      > > Dan -
      > >
      > > I'm assuming that you were not opposed
      > > to having this posted and I therefore
      > > consider if appropriate to respond to
      > > your comments, on this site...
      >
      > Judi took that post from her site, which of course
      > involved a different context.
      >
      > That she placed that post here, I take as her
      > intention to confront people here with what I
      > said there.
      >
      > I have no objection to her doing that, although
      > I didn't post that here because I thought it
      > might be disruptive in some way, and I knew
      > that Bob had some concerns about what he
      > considers "distractions."

      snip

      Dear Danji and Papajeff and all,
      I appreciate this concern with my concern. I think in the past several
      dozen posts that we have agreed that we are happy meditators in a
      "good" way, and in a "bad" way, and now, perhaps we can focus on what
      this list is aimed at:
      Sharing meditation techniques and concepts with all who seek this
      knowledge.
    • devianandi
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 2 12:37 PM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
        <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > what's wrong with being devious?
        > > >
        > > > it's just another activity of god, which is the only one here --

        > > > remember?
        > > >
        > > > no, i forgot but thanks for reminding me that in the beginning
        > > > alone existed i was perfect and tranquil and then something
        > stirred
        > > > and i divided into two, then those two divided into two and
        those
        > > > into two and into two and into two untill there were millions
        and
        > > > trillions of particles of my sparkly light god energies
        > everywhere
        > > > moving further and further away from my center, the
        sourse...and
        > down
        > > > down down went all those particles of God energies until a
        solid
        > > > point was reached and that particle of God energy became a
        stone
        > and
        > > > the material universes were formed and since there was no
        further
        > > > down to go those particles of god started to go back up up up
        and
        > > > after millions and trillions of divirse forms of existence your
        > > > almost home, to your sourse, which is me
        > >
        > > Cool!
        > >

        > > ==GP==
        >
        > Yes! Way cool!

        yes, thank you very much for your compliments,it's niice when a
        window of opportunity opens up and i get to goof around, you know
        evrytime i say something negative or hurtful it causes me pain..

        baba hari dass tells me to love God and love myself and i will see
        love everywhere...when i do this love god and love myself it really
        happens, i see love everywhere,,,but when i forget god and forget
        myself and look at negativity it's like that stone that catches all
        the mossss rolling down the hill,,,