[Meditation Society of America] Re: Any relevance here? Ganga

  • G
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 1, 2003
      > You don't have "it" ganga, I don't have "it"... I am
      > "it", you are "it" and thats it. All is, as is.
      >
      > If your having a hard time understanding "it". Picture
      > yourself standing a thousand miles up with no edge in
      > sight. How would you ever know you were above
      > anything? It's like trying to find yourself, without a
      > locale. I am "it", now where did I put "it"? By all
      > means though, keep looking ;)
      >
      > Peace and Love

      G: once again words and semantics....
      picture this ... there is no differance between being it or having it
      .... it is still IT (This) (Source) (Void) (Pregnant Void)
      (No-thingness) (whole) ..... quit harping on words and go to
      where they are pointing......

      The center is still the center whether saying being or having .... if
      you are Peace you Have Peace.... if you Have Peace your are
      Peaceful........ same difference...

      why should i be looking anywhere ? it is right here Now....
      good try though....

      amazing the hangups that get you chasing on these lists ...
      defining - b.s. - proving no-thing ....
    • devianandi
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
        <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > what's wrong with being devious?
        > > >
        > > > it's just another activity of god, which is the only one here --

        > > > remember?
        > > >
        > > > no, i forgot but thanks for reminding me that in the beginning
        > > > alone existed i was perfect and tranquil and then something
        > stirred
        > > > and i divided into two, then those two divided into two and
        those
        > > > into two and into two and into two untill there were millions
        and
        > > > trillions of particles of my sparkly light god energies
        > everywhere
        > > > moving further and further away from my center, the
        sourse...and
        > down
        > > > down down went all those particles of God energies until a
        solid
        > > > point was reached and that particle of God energy became a
        stone
        > and
        > > > the material universes were formed and since there was no
        further
        > > > down to go those particles of god started to go back up up up
        and
        > > > after millions and trillions of divirse forms of existence your
        > > > almost home, to your sourse, which is me
        > >
        > > Cool!
        > >

        > > ==GP==
        >
        > Yes! Way cool!

        yes, thank you very much for your compliments,it's niice when a
        window of opportunity opens up and i get to goof around, you know
        evrytime i say something negative or hurtful it causes me pain..

        baba hari dass tells me to love God and love myself and i will see
        love everywhere...when i do this love god and love myself it really
        happens, i see love everywhere,,,but when i forget god and forget
        myself and look at negativity it's like that stone that catches all
        the mossss rolling down the hill,,,