Re: Any relevance here? Dan

  • G
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 1, 2003
      Belyea" <jeff@s...> wrote:
      "judirhodes"
      > > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G"

      Know
      behind all of
      Pure

      > > "We" are HAPPY MEDITATORS - Dan's generous description.
      >
      > And I think Dan's point is this: to be a "happy meditator"
      requires
      > one to define themselves as such, and as such they provide
      themselves
      > with yet another cage of identity, that of being the "happy
      meditator."

      > So, being a "happy meditator" is just like being a "suffering
      wannabe"
      > or a "perpetual loser" insofar as these are all self-generated
      definitions
      > of individuality rather than the pure being behind it all.
      >
      > This isn't to say that a "happy meditator" doesn't have access
      > themselves as this pure being, just that they dress this pure
      being
      > up as the "happy meditator" and parade it around for those they
      > consider less happy then themselves.

      G: perhaps the definitions *have* dropped... but any words
      spoken may be taken to be a defining..... you can twist it anyway
      you wish..... in a negative - a positive - or a neutral which
      carries in reality no definitions being held in place....

      as long as speech is taking place then it will be interpreted
      always by the one who is listening or reading in the terms of their
      own cognition and seeing.....

      wherever the mental trajectory is focused is what is going to
      come through.... like someone focused on paranoia will see
      villians everywhere.... those looking for b.s. will find it
      everywhere .... whatever direction you are looking that is what
      will be created so that it may be either overcome or railed
      against or kept in place to give ego a defining place ....

      when no defining remains simply the moment unfolds as it is ....
      then it is simply a dance which is not carried or held ... it is
      momentary and then gone..... what is presented is what is no
      more and no less.........
    • devianandi
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
        <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > what's wrong with being devious?
        > > >
        > > > it's just another activity of god, which is the only one here --

        > > > remember?
        > > >
        > > > no, i forgot but thanks for reminding me that in the beginning
        > > > alone existed i was perfect and tranquil and then something
        > stirred
        > > > and i divided into two, then those two divided into two and
        those
        > > > into two and into two and into two untill there were millions
        and
        > > > trillions of particles of my sparkly light god energies
        > everywhere
        > > > moving further and further away from my center, the
        sourse...and
        > down
        > > > down down went all those particles of God energies until a
        solid
        > > > point was reached and that particle of God energy became a
        stone
        > and
        > > > the material universes were formed and since there was no
        further
        > > > down to go those particles of god started to go back up up up
        and
        > > > after millions and trillions of divirse forms of existence your
        > > > almost home, to your sourse, which is me
        > >
        > > Cool!
        > >

        > > ==GP==
        >
        > Yes! Way cool!

        yes, thank you very much for your compliments,it's niice when a
        window of opportunity opens up and i get to goof around, you know
        evrytime i say something negative or hurtful it causes me pain..

        baba hari dass tells me to love God and love myself and i will see
        love everywhere...when i do this love god and love myself it really
        happens, i see love everywhere,,,but when i forget god and forget
        myself and look at negativity it's like that stone that catches all
        the mossss rolling down the hill,,,