Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Ridicule ranch hands

Expand Messages
  • jodyrrr
    ... He who smelt it dealt it.
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1 9:27 AM
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@s...> wrote:
      > Ridicule ranch hands
      > Negatron cowboys
      > Sneering, hawking,
      > Spitting, chewing.
      >
      > That's a broomstick
      > You're riding
      > Not a real horse.
      >
      > No wait
      > I stand corrected.
      >
      > That's genuine
      > Horsehit I smell.
      >
      > All is well,
      >
      > Jeff

      He who smelt it dealt it.
    • Jeff Belyea
      I love you, too.
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1 9:29 AM
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        I love you, too.

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
        <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
        > I love you Jeff, your so damn funny :)
        >
        > --- Jeff Belyea <jeff@s...> wrote:
        > > Ridicule ranch hands
        > > Negatron cowboys
        > > Sneering, hawking,
        > > Spitting, chewing.
        > >
        > > That's a broomstick
        > > You're riding
        > > Not a real horse.
        > >
        > > No wait
        > > I stand corrected.
        > >
        > > That's genuine
        > > Horsehit I smell.
        > >
        > > All is well,
        > >
        > > Jeff
        > >
        > >
        >
        >
        > __________________________________________________
        > Do you Yahoo!?
        > Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more
        > http://platinum.yahoo.com
      • judirhodes
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 1 9:34 AM
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea"
          <jeff@s...> wrote:
          > I love you, too.
          >

          ****** Liar, liar, pants on fire!







          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
          > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
          > > I love you Jeff, your so damn funny :)
          > >
          > > --- Jeff Belyea <jeff@s...> wrote:
          > > > Ridicule ranch hands
          > > > Negatron cowboys
          > > > Sneering, hawking,
          > > > Spitting, chewing.
          > > >
          > > > That's a broomstick
          > > > You're riding
          > > > Not a real horse.
          > > >
          > > > No wait
          > > > I stand corrected.
          > > >
          > > > That's genuine
          > > > Horsehit I smell.
          > > >
          > > > All is well,
          > > >
          > > > Jeff
          > > >
          > > >
          > >
          > >
          > > __________________________________________________
          > > Do you Yahoo!?
          > > Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more
          > > http://platinum.yahoo.com
        • Jason Fishman
          ... Are you thinking he might have a few things to learn about those words? LOL __________________________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Tax
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 1 9:39 AM
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
            > "Jeff Belyea"
            > <jeff@s...> wrote:
            > > I love you, too.
            > >
            >
            > ****** Liar, liar, pants on fire!

            Are you thinking he might have a few things to learn
            about those words? LOL

            __________________________________________________
            Do you Yahoo!?
            Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more
            http://platinum.yahoo.com
          • Jeff Belyea
            ... And I love you, too, Judi. All the love, Jeff
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 1 9:40 AM
            View Source
            • 0 Attachment
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
              <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea"
              > <jeff@s...> wrote:
              > > I love you, too.
              > >
              >
              > ****** Liar, liar, pants on fire!

              And I love you, too, Judi.

              All the love,

              Jeff


              > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
              > > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
              > > > I love you Jeff, your so damn funny :)
              > > >
              > > > --- Jeff Belyea <jeff@s...> wrote:
              > > > > Ridicule ranch hands
              > > > > Negatron cowboys
              > > > > Sneering, hawking,
              > > > > Spitting, chewing.
              > > > >
              > > > > That's a broomstick
              > > > > You're riding
              > > > > Not a real horse.
              > > > >
              > > > > No wait
              > > > > I stand corrected.
              > > > >
              > > > > That's genuine
              > > > > Horsehit I smell.
              > > > >
              > > > > All is well,
              > > > >
              > > > > Jeff
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > __________________________________________________
              > > > Do you Yahoo!?
              > > > Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more
              > > > http://platinum.yahoo.com
            • judirhodes
              ... ******* That s your suffering your re looking at, keep it the hell away from me! Judi
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 1 9:45 AM
              View Source
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea"
                <jeff@s...> wrote:
                > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
                > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea"
                > > <jeff@s...> wrote:
                > > > I love you, too.
                > > >
                > >
                > > ****** Liar, liar, pants on fire!
                >
                > And I love you, too, Judi.
                >
                > All the love,
                >
                > Jeff
                >

                ******* That's your suffering your're looking at, keep it the hell
                away from me!

                Judi
              • Jeff Belyea
                ... Just as I am going out the door... Ride, cowgirl, ride. In your case you can ride with no hands... cause you always got a stick up your arse. The
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 1 9:48 AM
                View Source
                • 0 Attachment
                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
                  <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                  > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea"
                  > <jeff@s...> wrote:
                  > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
                  > > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                  > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea"
                  > > > <jeff@s...> wrote:
                  > > > > I love you, too.
                  > > > >
                  > > >
                  > > > ****** Liar, liar, pants on fire!
                  > >
                  > > And I love you, too, Judi.
                  > >
                  > > All the love,
                  > >
                  > > Jeff
                  > >
                  >
                  > ******* That's your suffering your're looking at, keep it the hell
                  > away from me!
                  >
                  > Judi

                  Just as I am going out the door...

                  Ride, cowgirl, ride. In your case
                  you can ride with no hands...
                  'cause you always got a stick
                  up your arse.

                  The unconditional lover,
                  you guessed it...

                  Jeff
                • judirhodes
                  ... ****** Yep, I don t think he s got the balls for it though. Judi
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 1 9:48 AM
                  View Source
                  • 0 Attachment
                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
                    <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                    >
                    > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                    > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                    > > "Jeff Belyea"
                    > > <jeff@s...> wrote:
                    > > > I love you, too.
                    > > >
                    > >
                    > > ****** Liar, liar, pants on fire!
                    >
                    > Are you thinking he might have a few things to learn
                    > about those words? LOL
                    >

                    ****** Yep, I don't think he's got the balls for it though.

                    Judi
                  • Jeff Belyea
                    ... Now you must be going to the Judi school of clever repartee. Those little tiny desks must be kinda small for you big fellas.
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 1 9:51 AM
                    View Source
                    • 0 Attachment
                      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
                      <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea"
                      <jeff@s...> wrote:
                      > > Ridicule ranch hands
                      > > Negatron cowboys
                      > > Sneering, hawking,
                      > > Spitting, chewing.
                      > >
                      > > That's a broomstick
                      > > You're riding
                      > > Not a real horse.
                      > >
                      > > No wait
                      > > I stand corrected.
                      > >
                      > > That's genuine
                      > > Horsehit I smell.
                      > >
                      > > All is well,
                      > >
                      > > Jeff
                      >
                      > He who smelt it dealt it.

                      Now you must be going to
                      the Judi school of clever
                      repartee. Those little
                      tiny desks must be kinda
                      small for you big fellas.
                    • Jeff Belyea
                      ... There you go, after my body again, Judi. Trust me, that s a sight you re never going to behold. The love between us is purely platonic. And, I need a tonic
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 1 9:54 AM
                      View Source
                      • 0 Attachment
                        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
                        <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
                        > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                        > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                        > > > "Jeff Belyea"
                        > > > <jeff@s...> wrote:
                        > > > > I love you, too.
                        > > > >
                        > > >
                        > > > ****** Liar, liar, pants on fire!
                        > >
                        > > Are you thinking he might have a few things to learn
                        > > about those words? LOL
                        > >
                        >
                        > ****** Yep, I don't think he's got the balls for it though.
                        >
                        > Judi

                        There you go, after my body again, Judi. Trust me, that's
                        a sight you're never going to behold. The love between us
                        is purely platonic. And, I need a tonic to endure it.

                        I'm late, I'm late. You're so much fun that I lost
                        track of time.

                        Looooooooooooooooooooove,

                        Jeff
                      • jodyrrr
                        ... [snip] ... Translation: I m invested in my self-image and I got so caught up in defending it that I lost track of time.
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 1 9:56 AM
                        View Source
                        • 0 Attachment
                          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@s...> wrote:

                          [snip]

                          > I'm late, I'm late. You're so much fun that I lost
                          > track of time.

                          Translation: I'm invested in my self-image and I got so caught
                          up in defending it that I lost track of time.
                        • judirhodes
                          ... ******* Run wabbit, run, just as I suspected.
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 1 10:00 AM
                          View Source
                          • 0 Attachment
                            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea"
                            <jeff@s...> wrote:
                            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
                            > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                            > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
                            > > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                            > > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                            > > > > "Jeff Belyea"
                            > > > > <jeff@s...> wrote:
                            > > > > > I love you, too.
                            > > > > >
                            > > > >
                            > > > > ****** Liar, liar, pants on fire!
                            > > >
                            > > > Are you thinking he might have a few things to learn
                            > > > about those words? LOL
                            > > >
                            > >
                            > > ****** Yep, I don't think he's got the balls for it though.
                            > >
                            > > Judi
                            >
                            > There you go, after my body again, Judi. Trust me, that's
                            > a sight you're never going to behold. The love between us
                            > is purely platonic. And, I need a tonic to endure it.
                            >
                            > I'm late, I'm late. You're so much fun that I lost
                            > track of time.
                            >
                            > Looooooooooooooooooooove,
                            >
                            > Jeff

                            ******* Run wabbit, run, just as I suspected.
                          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.