Re: [Meditation Society of America] jody speaks from the silence

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 9:25 AM
      This feels like an intervention... Ganga and Jeff,
      please get off the cheap crack!

      --- Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@...> wrote:
      > Laughing my arse off!
      >
      > --- jodyrrr <jodyrrr@...> wrote:
      > > nothing
      > >
      > > nothing
      > >
      > > nothing
      > >
      > > and that's all I hear silence saying...

      > Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms,
      > and more
      > http://platinum.yahoo.com

      http://platinum.yahoo.com
    • judirhodes
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1 9:27 AM

        ****** LOL! Ain't it the truth! :-) Sheesh!

        > --- Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
        > > Laughing my arse off!
        > >
        > > --- jodyrrr <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
        > > > nothing
        > > >
        > > > nothing
        > > >
        > > > nothing
        > > >
        > > > and that's all I hear silence saying...

        > > Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms,
        > > and more
        > > http://platinum.yahoo.com

        > http://platinum.yahoo.com
      • devianandi
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1 1:49 PM
          Before the opening of the inner eye, the mind conceives of the goal
          as the infinite. This conception is based upon some symbolic image
          of infinity, such as the sky or ocean, which suggests vastness. But
          such concepts have to be superseded by direct perception of the
          infinite. An aspirant sees the Self directly when their inner eye is
          opened. But when this happens, the mind is dazed by the perception
          of the Self, it loses the capacity to think clearly and mistakes the
          seeing of the Self for realization. Hence the illusion of being at
          the end of the Path while traversing it. In Sufi terminology this
          particular part of the Path is known as Mukameafasan, or the Abode of
          Delusion; it is in such difficult phases of the Path that the Master
          gives a push to the aspirant, so that they can pass on instead of
          getting caught up on the way.

          There is danger to the aspirant of being detained on each of the
          inner planes, because each is alluring and a trap. But the Master
          takes the aspirant through them without delay. The aspirant has to
          walk their own way, but the contribution of the Master is in
          confirming and consolidating the previously acquired intuitions and
          perceptions and in precipitating the aspirant's consciousness into
          the next stage.

          this above few paragraphs is your experience judi
        • Jason Fishman
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1 2:01 PM
            No matter how your word it, it's the blind leading the
            blind :)

            Here take my hand, I'll show you the way ;)

            What's so very amusing here, there and everywhere,
            (not apart), is that all of this reducing of ones ego,
            losing the sense of self, dropping the memory of past
            conditionings is, in essence, a reverting oneself to a
            new born, which is the case in the automatic aging
            process of any being.

            Oh well, mawta cocktail anyone?
            Peace and Love