Re: [Meditation Society of America] jody speaks from the silence

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
      Laughing my arse off!

      --- jodyrrr <jodyrrr@...> wrote:
      > nothing

      > and that's all I hear silence saying...

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
        This feels like an intervention... Ganga and Jeff,
        please get off the cheap crack!

        --- Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@...> wrote:
        > Laughing my arse off!
        >
        > --- jodyrrr <jodyrrr@...> wrote:
        > > nothing
        > >
        > > nothing
        > >
        > > nothing
        > >
        > > and that's all I hear silence saying...

        > Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms,
        > and more
        > http://platinum.yahoo.com

        http://platinum.yahoo.com
      • judirhodes
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003

          ****** LOL! Ain't it the truth! :-) Sheesh!

          > --- Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
          > > Laughing my arse off!
          > >
          > > --- jodyrrr <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
          > > > nothing
          > > >
          > > > nothing
          > > >
          > > > nothing
          > > >
          > > > and that's all I hear silence saying...

          > > Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms,
          > > and more
          > > http://platinum.yahoo.com

          > http://platinum.yahoo.com
        • devianandi
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
            Before the opening of the inner eye, the mind conceives of the goal
            as the infinite. This conception is based upon some symbolic image
            of infinity, such as the sky or ocean, which suggests vastness. But
            such concepts have to be superseded by direct perception of the
            infinite. An aspirant sees the Self directly when their inner eye is
            opened. But when this happens, the mind is dazed by the perception
            of the Self, it loses the capacity to think clearly and mistakes the
            seeing of the Self for realization. Hence the illusion of being at
            the end of the Path while traversing it. In Sufi terminology this
            particular part of the Path is known as Mukameafasan, or the Abode of
            Delusion; it is in such difficult phases of the Path that the Master
            gives a push to the aspirant, so that they can pass on instead of
            getting caught up on the way.

            There is danger to the aspirant of being detained on each of the
            inner planes, because each is alluring and a trap. But the Master
            takes the aspirant through them without delay. The aspirant has to
            walk their own way, but the contribution of the Master is in
            confirming and consolidating the previously acquired intuitions and
            perceptions and in precipitating the aspirant's consciousness into
            the next stage.

            this above few paragraphs is your experience judi
          • Jason Fishman
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
              No matter how your word it, it's the blind leading the
              blind :)

              Here take my hand, I'll show you the way ;)

              What's so very amusing here, there and everywhere,
              (not apart), is that all of this reducing of ones ego,
              losing the sense of self, dropping the memory of past
              conditionings is, in essence, a reverting oneself to a
              new born, which is the case in the automatic aging
              process of any being.

              Oh well, mawta cocktail anyone?
              Peace and Love