jody speaks from the silence

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 9:18 AM
      nothing

      and that's all I hear silence saying...
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1 9:20 AM
        Laughing my arse off!

        --- jodyrrr <jodyrrr@...> wrote:
        > nothing

        > and that's all I hear silence saying...

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1 9:25 AM
          This feels like an intervention... Ganga and Jeff,
          please get off the cheap crack!

          --- Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@...> wrote:
          > Laughing my arse off!
          >
          > --- jodyrrr <jodyrrr@...> wrote:
          > > nothing
          > >
          > > nothing
          > >
          > > nothing
          > >
          > > and that's all I hear silence saying...

          > Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms,
          > and more
          > http://platinum.yahoo.com

          http://platinum.yahoo.com
        • judirhodes
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1 9:27 AM

            ****** LOL! Ain't it the truth! :-) Sheesh!

            > --- Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
            > > Laughing my arse off!
            > >
            > > --- jodyrrr <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
            > > > nothing
            > > >
            > > > nothing
            > > >
            > > > nothing
            > > >
            > > > and that's all I hear silence saying...

            > > Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms,
            > > and more
            > > http://platinum.yahoo.com

            > http://platinum.yahoo.com
          • devianandi
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1 1:49 PM
              Before the opening of the inner eye, the mind conceives of the goal
              as the infinite. This conception is based upon some symbolic image
              of infinity, such as the sky or ocean, which suggests vastness. But
              such concepts have to be superseded by direct perception of the
              infinite. An aspirant sees the Self directly when their inner eye is
              opened. But when this happens, the mind is dazed by the perception
              of the Self, it loses the capacity to think clearly and mistakes the
              seeing of the Self for realization. Hence the illusion of being at
              the end of the Path while traversing it. In Sufi terminology this
              particular part of the Path is known as Mukameafasan, or the Abode of
              Delusion; it is in such difficult phases of the Path that the Master
              gives a push to the aspirant, so that they can pass on instead of
              getting caught up on the way.

              There is danger to the aspirant of being detained on each of the
              inner planes, because each is alluring and a trap. But the Master
              takes the aspirant through them without delay. The aspirant has to
              walk their own way, but the contribution of the Master is in
              confirming and consolidating the previously acquired intuitions and
              perceptions and in precipitating the aspirant's consciousness into
              the next stage.

              this above few paragraphs is your experience judi
            • Jason Fishman
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1 2:01 PM
                No matter how your word it, it's the blind leading the
                blind :)

                Here take my hand, I'll show you the way ;)

                What's so very amusing here, there and everywhere,
                (not apart), is that all of this reducing of ones ego,
                losing the sense of self, dropping the memory of past
                conditionings is, in essence, a reverting oneself to a
                new born, which is the case in the automatic aging
                process of any being.

                Oh well, mawta cocktail anyone?
                Peace and Love