Re: Any relevance here? Dan

  • asimpjoy
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 1, 2003
      (snip)

      > G: one more additional comment to Jeff's clarity..... you see we
      > do not think that we are higher - more special - elite... we Know
      > that what we are is most ordinary ... we have gone past all the
      > games.... and where we are everyone can be.... behind all of
      > the shadows and clouds of ignorance (which parade through
      > mental dramas and judgement) , remains the light of Pure
      > Being which is everyones birthright.....
      >
      > now don't take parts of this former paragraph and twist it to
      > once again attempt to say "see there you go saying your special
      > and different again.."
      > no it is not that .... the fact that some continue to see it in
      that
      > light simply shows where their attention and hang-ups are .....
      > we Share what we have out of Gratitude and Love ..... Knowing
      > there is a way out of the madness - suffering - and mental
      > gymnastics of attempting to secure a place in the world.....
      >
      > this is why when others attack in spiteful ways we don't simply
      > run away.... i used to run ... i used to hide.... i used to
      seek all
      > the needy support or rail against the establishment...
      > guess what ? that is all over.... neither do i buckle under the
      > school yard bullies that simply now put on a different cloak ....
      > bullies are bullies , cons are cons , intellectuals are
      > intellectuals , heartfelt is heartfelt , giving without seeking
      > anything in return is called compassion and love....
      >
      > why must everyone have some hidden agenda ? is it not rather
      > the one that is pointing in that direction and judging it so may be
      > simply is seeing what is within their own lives.... ?
      >
      > perhaps some give simply as a spontaneous part of living ....
      > no agendas - no hidden motives - no needs or wants to be
      > propped up ..... maybe the ordinary is so extraordinary that
      > simply giving through the joy of living is misconstrued as
      > something other than what it is ..... a celebration of Wholeness
      > that is Love ... and Love by nature extends itself not seeking
      > anything than others well being and happiness....
      >
      > shanti om

      **** T: I think that most anyone who actually met you and hung out
      with you - for any length of time,
      ... Would see that to be an obvious fact.

      Love,
      Tony
    • devianandi
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
        <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > what's wrong with being devious?
        > > >
        > > > it's just another activity of god, which is the only one here --

        > > > remember?
        > > >
        > > > no, i forgot but thanks for reminding me that in the beginning
        > > > alone existed i was perfect and tranquil and then something
        > stirred
        > > > and i divided into two, then those two divided into two and
        those
        > > > into two and into two and into two untill there were millions
        and
        > > > trillions of particles of my sparkly light god energies
        > everywhere
        > > > moving further and further away from my center, the
        sourse...and
        > down
        > > > down down went all those particles of God energies until a
        solid
        > > > point was reached and that particle of God energy became a
        stone
        > and
        > > > the material universes were formed and since there was no
        further
        > > > down to go those particles of god started to go back up up up
        and
        > > > after millions and trillions of divirse forms of existence your
        > > > almost home, to your sourse, which is me
        > >
        > > Cool!
        > >

        > > ==GP==
        >
        > Yes! Way cool!

        yes, thank you very much for your compliments,it's niice when a
        window of opportunity opens up and i get to goof around, you know
        evrytime i say something negative or hurtful it causes me pain..

        baba hari dass tells me to love God and love myself and i will see
        love everywhere...when i do this love god and love myself it really
        happens, i see love everywhere,,,but when i forget god and forget
        myself and look at negativity it's like that stone that catches all
        the mossss rolling down the hill,,,