[Meditation Society of America] Re: Any relevance here? Jeff

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 1 8:27 AM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
      <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > <jeff@s...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Love remains, bliss is,
      > >
      > ****** Bullshit remains, avoidance continues.

      There seems to be no way to avoid
      you and your endless supply of wet blankets.

      Remaining in the sweat lodge,
      hugging my peace pipe,

      Papajeff
    • devianandi
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 2 12:37 PM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
        <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > what's wrong with being devious?
        > > >
        > > > it's just another activity of god, which is the only one here --

        > > > remember?
        > > >
        > > > no, i forgot but thanks for reminding me that in the beginning
        > > > alone existed i was perfect and tranquil and then something
        > stirred
        > > > and i divided into two, then those two divided into two and
        those
        > > > into two and into two and into two untill there were millions
        and
        > > > trillions of particles of my sparkly light god energies
        > everywhere
        > > > moving further and further away from my center, the
        sourse...and
        > down
        > > > down down went all those particles of God energies until a
        solid
        > > > point was reached and that particle of God energy became a
        stone
        > and
        > > > the material universes were formed and since there was no
        further
        > > > down to go those particles of god started to go back up up up
        and
        > > > after millions and trillions of divirse forms of existence your
        > > > almost home, to your sourse, which is me
        > >
        > > Cool!
        > >

        > > ==GP==
        >
        > Yes! Way cool!

        yes, thank you very much for your compliments,it's niice when a
        window of opportunity opens up and i get to goof around, you know
        evrytime i say something negative or hurtful it causes me pain..

        baba hari dass tells me to love God and love myself and i will see
        love everywhere...when i do this love god and love myself it really
        happens, i see love everywhere,,,but when i forget god and forget
        myself and look at negativity it's like that stone that catches all
        the mossss rolling down the hill,,,