Re: Meditation Goes To Market

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 6:46 AM

      > > world is taking a look at
      > > the heart...
      > > of business and commerce.
      > >
      > > I'll let you know how
      > > it goes.
      > >
      > > Namaste and love,
      > >
      > > Jeff
      >
      > Dear Papajeff,
      > In a way, I'm not surprised at all about corporate America welcoming
      > Meditation education. We've been giving seminars to many different
      > types of professional organizations and corporations for more than 10
      > years. The insurance companies have recognized the value of meditation
      > as a health related asset to mental, emotional and physical well
      > being, and many corporations now implement all the preventive health
      > maintenance methodologies they can afford. And none are more cost
      > effective than meditation. Similarly, meditation is the singular
      > method most easily learned, retained, and actually used. So, I'm not
      > going to say anything corny like "Give em hell"...I'm going to get
      > even cornier, and say "Give em heaven":-)
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      Dear Bob -

      Wow, you were exactly right. Reminds me of Rumi's poem
      about knocking on the door and realizing that you
      were on the inside already. The group was enthusiastic
      and receptive way beyond my expectations. The note pads
      really came out when we came to specific techniques of
      meditation. A very positive and encouraging experience.

      Meditation rules.

      Tampa Bay Bucs are Superbowl Champions.

      Life is good.

      Love and namaste,