Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Any relevance here? / Jason

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 1 3:27 AM
      --- dan330033 <dan330033@...> wrote:
      > Jason Fishman
      > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > > True, yet nothing gets removed or it all goes
      > > together. Define a seperation and thats what one
      > gets,
      > > something seperate. Ego not apart.
      > >
      > > Not to long ago we didn't have anything to
      > believe,
      > > soon enough it will come to pass, back to nothing,
      > > let's just forget.
      >
      > You don't have the power to make anything separate.
      >
      > That's the delusion of the illusion.
      >
      > There's no going back.

      But, but, it says so right here in the manual, hmmm
      must be a misprint.

      Peace and Love

      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 1 3:29 AM
        --- dan330033 <dan330033@...> wrote:
        > > The irony of all is that all is potential, not
        > > exclusive to mankind, whether all understands or
        > not.
        >
        > Nice -- exactly -- it's not about me.
        >
        > > Mankind comes along with all it's understandings
        > and
        > > all potentials are lost in the translation.
        >
        > Yes. That's why it's called transcendence.
        >
        > > Look
        > > exclusively within and find no one, look at all
        > and
        > > find yourself.
        >
        > Truth.
        >
        > > All this look into needs looking into :)
        >
        > It takes all you got. And then some.
        >
        > If there's not a mirror, none
        > of the images appearing is you.
        >
        > > Peace and Love
        >
        > Drib and Drab,
        >
        > Abracadab

        POOF!

        Chaos and hate

        http://platinum.yahoo.com
      • dan330033
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 1 10:20 AM
          > > You don't have the power to make anything separate.
          > >
          > > That's the delusion of the illusion.
          > >
          > > There's no going back.
          >
          > But, but, it says so right here in the manual, hmmm
          > must be a misprint.
          >
          > Peace and Love

          I think it probably is.

          Here, let me get out my "Manual on Misprints."

          Hmmmm....

          I seem to have misplaced it.

          Do you have the "Manual on Finding Misplaced Manuals"?

          -- Dan
        • dan330033
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 1 10:21 AM
            > > > Peace and Love