Fw: [K-list] who gets enlightened!

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2002
      con via gusto, me esse su amore
      su me amore esse!

      Thanks, Kenneth.
      laughing til I snorted! - michael
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hey! You talking to Me!

      Obviously!

      Hey i've discovered that dunce caps act as energy collectors, that's why wizards and witches like em. Just like putting a few feathers in the back of your head as antennas or even a wooden rod up against your spine, they work fine too!

      ...I know next thing I'll be selling bicycle hemets with crystals and copper wires as time travel machines...

      Thanks for the Grrreat Post Michael!

      Kenneth