Re: Any relevance here? / Devi

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 31, 2003
      > God: hello dan, haven't seen you for awhile

      Hi Devi.

      > God: dan, now look, i am the only one here, who are you talking to
      > and who are you talking about?

      You.

      > God: dan dan dan, it's all intened for your own good dan, your
      trying
      > to wake up to your real self, to me, wake up dan, i'm all there is

      I know.

      > God: but dan, it's your ego who keeps playing and replaying the
      same
      > side of the record, haven't you learned to flip it over, dan, i'm
      > not forcing you to listen to what makes you uncomfortable,

      You'll be on that side too.

      Nothing to flip.

      > God: dan dan dan, has life been so hard to you that you see the
      worst
      > in the best

      I see All in all.

      All in the worst, All in the best, All in between.

      > God: :(

      There is no one else in here, but you.

      Whether you frown or smile, it is at you.

      > God: your missing the point of creation dan, your not here to make
      > judgements, your here to become me

      There is no one else here, who could become you.

      You already are you.

      You already are All.

      > God: dan dan dan your the only one thats here,,,who are you talking
      > to? now come on, wake up

      There is no place to go where I am not, where I could
      fall into a place outside.

      The only falling asleep, was when I dreamed there was
      such a thing as falling asleep. And even that
      dream was only me, the whole time.
    • devianandi
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
        <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > what's wrong with being devious?
        > > >
        > > > it's just another activity of god, which is the only one here --

        > > > remember?
        > > >
        > > > no, i forgot but thanks for reminding me that in the beginning
        > > > alone existed i was perfect and tranquil and then something
        > stirred
        > > > and i divided into two, then those two divided into two and
        those
        > > > into two and into two and into two untill there were millions
        and
        > > > trillions of particles of my sparkly light god energies
        > everywhere
        > > > moving further and further away from my center, the
        sourse...and
        > down
        > > > down down went all those particles of God energies until a
        solid
        > > > point was reached and that particle of God energy became a
        stone
        > and
        > > > the material universes were formed and since there was no
        further
        > > > down to go those particles of god started to go back up up up
        and
        > > > after millions and trillions of divirse forms of existence your
        > > > almost home, to your sourse, which is me
        > >
        > > Cool!
        > >

        > > ==GP==
        >
        > Yes! Way cool!

        yes, thank you very much for your compliments,it's niice when a
        window of opportunity opens up and i get to goof around, you know
        evrytime i say something negative or hurtful it causes me pain..

        baba hari dass tells me to love God and love myself and i will see
        love everywhere...when i do this love god and love myself it really
        happens, i see love everywhere,,,but when i forget god and forget
        myself and look at negativity it's like that stone that catches all
        the mossss rolling down the hill,,,