Re: Any relevance here? Jason

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 31, 2003
      > The irony of all is that all is potential, not
      > exclusive to mankind, whether all understands or not.

      Nice -- exactly -- it's not about me.

      > Mankind comes along with all it's understandings and
      > all potentials are lost in the translation.

      Yes. That's why it's called transcendence.

      > Look
      > exclusively within and find no one, look at all and
      > find yourself.

      Truth.

      > All this look into needs looking into :)

      It takes all you got. And then some.

      If there's not a mirror, none
      of the images appearing is you.

      > Peace and Love

      Drib and Drab,

      Abracadab
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 1 3:27 AM
        --- dan330033 <dan330033@...> wrote:
        > Jason Fishman
        > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
        > > True, yet nothing gets removed or it all goes
        > > together. Define a seperation and thats what one
        > gets,
        > > something seperate. Ego not apart.
        > >
        > > Not to long ago we didn't have anything to
        > believe,
        > > soon enough it will come to pass, back to nothing,
        > > let's just forget.
        >
        > You don't have the power to make anything separate.
        >
        > That's the delusion of the illusion.
        >
        > There's no going back.

        But, but, it says so right here in the manual, hmmm
        must be a misprint.

        Peace and Love

        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 1 3:29 AM
          --- dan330033 <dan330033@...> wrote:
          > > The irony of all is that all is potential, not
          > > exclusive to mankind, whether all understands or
          > not.
          >
          > Nice -- exactly -- it's not about me.
          >
          > > Mankind comes along with all it's understandings
          > and
          > > all potentials are lost in the translation.
          >
          > Yes. That's why it's called transcendence.
          >
          > > Look
          > > exclusively within and find no one, look at all
          > and
          > > find yourself.
          >
          > Truth.
          >
          > > All this look into needs looking into :)
          >
          > It takes all you got. And then some.
          >
          > If there's not a mirror, none
          > of the images appearing is you.
          >
          > > Peace and Love
          >
          > Drib and Drab,
          >
          > Abracadab

          POOF!

          Chaos and hate

          http://platinum.yahoo.com
        • dan330033
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 1 10:20 AM
            > > You don't have the power to make anything separate.
            > >
            > > That's the delusion of the illusion.
            > >
            > > There's no going back.
            >
            > But, but, it says so right here in the manual, hmmm
            > must be a misprint.
            >
            > Peace and Love

            I think it probably is.

            Here, let me get out my "Manual on Misprints."

            Hmmmm....

            I seem to have misplaced it.

            Do you have the "Manual on Finding Misplaced Manuals"?

            -- Dan
          • dan330033
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 1 10:21 AM
              > > > Peace and Love