Re: Any relevance here? / Jason

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 31, 2003
      <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > True, yet nothing gets removed or it all goes
      > together. Define a seperation and thats what one gets,
      > something seperate. Ego not apart.
      >
      > Not to long ago we didn't have anything to believe,
      > soon enough it will come to pass, back to nothing,
      > let's just forget.

      You don't have the power to make anything separate.

      That's the delusion of the illusion.

      There's no going back.
    • dan330033
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 31, 2003
        > The irony of all is that all is potential, not
        > exclusive to mankind, whether all understands or not.

        Nice -- exactly -- it's not about me.

        > Mankind comes along with all it's understandings and
        > all potentials are lost in the translation.

        Yes. That's why it's called transcendence.

        > Look
        > exclusively within and find no one, look at all and
        > find yourself.

        Truth.

        > All this look into needs looking into :)

        It takes all you got. And then some.

        If there's not a mirror, none
        of the images appearing is you.

        > Peace and Love

        Drib and Drab,

        Abracadab
      • Jason Fishman
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
          --- dan330033 <dan330033@...> wrote:
          > Jason Fishman
          > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
          > > True, yet nothing gets removed or it all goes
          > > together. Define a seperation and thats what one
          > gets,
          > > something seperate. Ego not apart.
          > >
          > > Not to long ago we didn't have anything to
          > believe,
          > > soon enough it will come to pass, back to nothing,
          > > let's just forget.
          >
          > You don't have the power to make anything separate.
          >
          > That's the delusion of the illusion.
          >
          > There's no going back.

          But, but, it says so right here in the manual, hmmm
          must be a misprint.

          Peace and Love

          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
            --- dan330033 <dan330033@...> wrote:
            > > The irony of all is that all is potential, not
            > > exclusive to mankind, whether all understands or
            > not.
            >
            > Nice -- exactly -- it's not about me.
            >
            > > Mankind comes along with all it's understandings
            > and
            > > all potentials are lost in the translation.
            >
            > Yes. That's why it's called transcendence.
            >
            > > Look
            > > exclusively within and find no one, look at all
            > and
            > > find yourself.
            >
            > Truth.
            >
            > > All this look into needs looking into :)
            >
            > It takes all you got. And then some.
            >
            > If there's not a mirror, none
            > of the images appearing is you.
            >
            > > Peace and Love
            >
            > Drib and Drab,
            >
            > Abracadab

            POOF!

            Chaos and hate

            http://platinum.yahoo.com
          • dan330033
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
              > > You don't have the power to make anything separate.
              > >
              > > That's the delusion of the illusion.
              > >
              > > There's no going back.
              >
              > But, but, it says so right here in the manual, hmmm
              > must be a misprint.
              >
              > Peace and Love

              I think it probably is.

              Here, let me get out my "Manual on Misprints."

              Hmmmm....

              I seem to have misplaced it.

              Do you have the "Manual on Finding Misplaced Manuals"?

              -- Dan
            • dan330033
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
                > > > Peace and Love