Re: Any relevance here? / Norma

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 31, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, wrmspirit@a...
      wrote:
      > yeah....like i said,
      >
      > egocentricity
      >

      > nope.....that's what confuses. Nothing is centered around ego.
      Ego is not
      > aliveness. It's merely a mechanism. the identities, the belief
      structures.
      > that's the thing to watch for.
      >

      > Norma

      True -- the reactions that give me something to react to.
    • dan330033
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 31, 2003
        <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
        > True, yet nothing gets removed or it all goes
        > together. Define a seperation and thats what one gets,
        > something seperate. Ego not apart.
        >
        > Not to long ago we didn't have anything to believe,
        > soon enough it will come to pass, back to nothing,
        > let's just forget.

        You don't have the power to make anything separate.

        That's the delusion of the illusion.

        There's no going back.
      • dan330033
        Message 3 of 22 , Mar 31, 2003
          > The irony of all is that all is potential, not
          > exclusive to mankind, whether all understands or not.

          Nice -- exactly -- it's not about me.

          > Mankind comes along with all it's understandings and
          > all potentials are lost in the translation.

          Yes. That's why it's called transcendence.

          > Look
          > exclusively within and find no one, look at all and
          > find yourself.

          Truth.

          > All this look into needs looking into :)

          It takes all you got. And then some.

          If there's not a mirror, none
          of the images appearing is you.

          > Peace and Love

          Drib and Drab,

          Abracadab
        • Jason Fishman
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 1 3:27 AM
            --- dan330033 <dan330033@...> wrote:
            > Jason Fishman
            > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
            > > True, yet nothing gets removed or it all goes
            > > together. Define a seperation and thats what one
            > gets,
            > > something seperate. Ego not apart.
            > >
            > > Not to long ago we didn't have anything to
            > believe,
            > > soon enough it will come to pass, back to nothing,
            > > let's just forget.
            >
            > You don't have the power to make anything separate.
            >
            > That's the delusion of the illusion.
            >
            > There's no going back.

            But, but, it says so right here in the manual, hmmm
            must be a misprint.

            Peace and Love

            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 1 3:29 AM
              --- dan330033 <dan330033@...> wrote:
              > > The irony of all is that all is potential, not
              > > exclusive to mankind, whether all understands or
              > not.
              >
              > Nice -- exactly -- it's not about me.
              >
              > > Mankind comes along with all it's understandings
              > and
              > > all potentials are lost in the translation.
              >
              > Yes. That's why it's called transcendence.
              >
              > > Look
              > > exclusively within and find no one, look at all
              > and
              > > find yourself.
              >
              > Truth.
              >
              > > All this look into needs looking into :)
              >
              > It takes all you got. And then some.
              >
              > If there's not a mirror, none
              > of the images appearing is you.
              >
              > > Peace and Love
              >
              > Drib and Drab,
              >
              > Abracadab

              POOF!

              Chaos and hate

              http://platinum.yahoo.com
            • dan330033
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 1 10:20 AM
                > > You don't have the power to make anything separate.
                > >
                > > That's the delusion of the illusion.
                > >
                > > There's no going back.
                >
                > But, but, it says so right here in the manual, hmmm
                > must be a misprint.
                >
                > Peace and Love

                I think it probably is.

                Here, let me get out my "Manual on Misprints."

                Hmmmm....

                I seem to have misplaced it.

                Do you have the "Manual on Finding Misplaced Manuals"?

                -- Dan
              • dan330033
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 1 10:21 AM
                  > > > Peace and Love