Re: Hello Again - All / Tony

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2003
      <tosime@b...> wrote:
      > Just a quick hello again from Tony (tosime).
      >
      > I was sucked into a post overload for a few months, so I found
      myself
      > reading too much to respond. I have now reduced my membership to a
      more
      > manageable number which allows me to start posting again. I have
      missed many
      > posts.
      >
      > I noticed a Tony here that seems strangely familiar - I look
      forward to
      > reading more of your posts.
      >
      > My thanks and apologies Dan - I hope I can now respond to your deep
      wisdom.

      > ...TonyO.

      Hey, cool, Tony!

      Yes, you look okay to me.

      None of the signs of delayed posttraumatic
      postoverload syndrome, thank God.

      And no need to hope -- you already have.

      But deep wisdom is spouted all over the place
      these days.

      Let's go for something cheap and superficial.

      Let's go out to the Ramana Lounge, do a little dance,
      make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.

      I'm gonna Kali, Kali, Yuga, till I just can't Yuga no more.

      Watcha see is watcha get,
      Dan
    • dan330033
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2003
        <tosime@b...> wrote:
        > Hi Lobster,
        >
        > Your statement on simplicity coincided with another post...
        >
        > To attain Knowledge,
        > add things every day.
        > To attain Wisdom,
        > remove things every day.
        > ~ Lao Tzu
        >
        > Simply...TonyO

        Egg - zackly

        Toss all the deep wisdom.

        It's right here at the surface of everything ... as is ...

        Only ... there's no surface of anything ...

        -- Dan