Re: Any relevance here?

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 31, 2003
      God: hello judi, i haven't seen you in a while..- let me suggest
      something to you and I mean this seriously, instead of
      always "fighting" all the time, with the people in this club, which
      in reality is what you're seeing that your life is about, why not
      look underneath all of it. find out who and what you really are. you
      see, your trying to make some sort of story up in your head, your
      thinking i know these other people need to wake up, but judi, thats
      your story..it's not real.In other words, forget about trying to make
      the "story" of judi rhodes the *Enlightened One* work out, Look into
      your life, look deeply and honestly. whats making little judi be
      mean to anyone here? what is your little heart doing when your being
      mean,,,what is your limited mind doing when your being nasty?
      Becoming Enlightenment Itself is greater than what you're expressing.
      In other words, it's about making me happy,,it's not about making
      judi happy, or doing what judi wants, it's not judies job to *wake up
      others* there are no others,,it's just you and me judi..and one of us
      isn't supposed to be here anymore...
      this is serious and deeply profound work judy and you're turning it
      into a hell realm...Most people of course, do not like you. but i do,
      judi, i want you to remember me, realize me... I can't stress enough
      the seriousness or the profunditiy of the realization any more than i
      have most of your life. The time is NOW.for you to disappear.This
      *Self-realization* business is the Ultimate Search for Me..can you
      find me judy,,can you let go of yourself for one minute? Go as "deep"
      as you can into yourself, don't bother to understand jdui, judi
      doesn't really exist, she's some ego you've made up...please judi,
      this is me talking to you,,,wake up,,your me. not judi. we are not two
    • devianandi
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
        <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > what's wrong with being devious?
        > > >
        > > > it's just another activity of god, which is the only one here --

        > > > remember?
        > > >
        > > > no, i forgot but thanks for reminding me that in the beginning
        > > > alone existed i was perfect and tranquil and then something
        > stirred
        > > > and i divided into two, then those two divided into two and
        those
        > > > into two and into two and into two untill there were millions
        and
        > > > trillions of particles of my sparkly light god energies
        > everywhere
        > > > moving further and further away from my center, the
        sourse...and
        > down
        > > > down down went all those particles of God energies until a
        solid
        > > > point was reached and that particle of God energy became a
        stone
        > and
        > > > the material universes were formed and since there was no
        further
        > > > down to go those particles of god started to go back up up up
        and
        > > > after millions and trillions of divirse forms of existence your
        > > > almost home, to your sourse, which is me
        > >
        > > Cool!
        > >

        > > ==GP==
        >
        > Yes! Way cool!

        yes, thank you very much for your compliments,it's niice when a
        window of opportunity opens up and i get to goof around, you know
        evrytime i say something negative or hurtful it causes me pain..

        baba hari dass tells me to love God and love myself and i will see
        love everywhere...when i do this love god and love myself it really
        happens, i see love everywhere,,,but when i forget god and forget
        myself and look at negativity it's like that stone that catches all
        the mossss rolling down the hill,,,