Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Any relevance here?

  • wrmspirit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 31 1:22 PM
      In a message dated 3/31/2003 1:12:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      munkiman4u@... writes:

      > True, yet nothing gets removed or it all goes
      > together. Define a seperation and thats what one gets,
      > something seperate. Ego not apart.
      >
      > Not to long ago we didn't have anything to believe,
      > soon enough it will come to pass, back to nothing,
      > let's just forget.
      >
      > Peace and Love

      The irony of it all is that there is a greater potential within mankind
      than what mankind believes and that potential is understanding which has
      nothing to do with being right, or being wrong......and everything to do with
      peace.
      Few are willing to look "within," and find this inherent potential, and
      instead decide it's better to just forget...

      Norma

    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 31 1:46 PM
        --- wrmspirit@... wrote:
        > Standard Time,
        > munkiman4u@... writes:
        >

        > > True, yet nothing gets removed or it all goes
        > > together. Define a seperation and thats what one
        > gets,
        > > something seperate. Ego not apart.
        > >
        > > Not to long ago we didn't have anything to
        > believe,
        > > soon enough it will come to pass, back to nothing,
        > > let's just forget.
        > >
        > > Peace and Love
        > >

        > The irony of it all is that there is a greater
        > potential within mankind
        > than what mankind believes and that potential is
        > understanding which has
        > nothing to do with being right, or being
        > wrong......and everything to do with
        > peace.
        > Few are willing to look "within," and find this
        > inherent potential, and
        > instead decide it's better to just forget...
        >
        > Norma

        The irony of all is that all is potential, not
        exclusive to mankind, whether all understands or not.
        Mankind comes along with all it's understandings and
        all potentials are lost in the translation. Look
        exclusively within and find no one, look at all and
        find yourself.

        All this look into needs looking into :)

        Peace and Love

        http://platinum.yahoo.com
      • dan330033
        Message 3 of 22 , Mar 31 7:13 PM
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, wrmspirit@a...
          wrote:
          > ..........egocentricity..............
          >
          > it's what's for lunch
          >

          > It would be easy to fix an ego then serve and eat it up. It's
          not ego that
          > misinterprets. It's the set of beliefs that can get in the way, if
          those
          > beliefs are given definition, outline and form.
          >

          > Norma

          All you've got is your interpretation,
          because you are your interpretations.

          So, the question is: without interpreting
          at all -- what is this?

          if you call it anything, you're interpreting.
          if you don't call it anything, you're interpreting
          that you shouldn't name it ...
        • dan330033
          Message 4 of 22 , Mar 31 7:15 PM
            wrote:
            > yeah....like i said,
            >
            > egocentricity
            >

            > nope.....that's what confuses. Nothing is centered around ego.
            Ego is not
            > aliveness. It's merely a mechanism. the identities, the belief
            structures.
            > that's the thing to watch for.
            >

            > Norma

            True -- the reactions that give me something to react to.
          • dan330033
            Message 5 of 22 , Mar 31 7:17 PM
              <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
              > True, yet nothing gets removed or it all goes
              > together. Define a seperation and thats what one gets,
              > something seperate. Ego not apart.
              >
              > Not to long ago we didn't have anything to believe,
              > soon enough it will come to pass, back to nothing,
              > let's just forget.

              You don't have the power to make anything separate.

              That's the delusion of the illusion.

              There's no going back.
            • dan330033
              Message 6 of 22 , Mar 31 7:26 PM
                > The irony of all is that all is potential, not
                > exclusive to mankind, whether all understands or not.

                Nice -- exactly -- it's not about me.

                > Mankind comes along with all it's understandings and
                > all potentials are lost in the translation.

                Yes. That's why it's called transcendence.

                > Look
                > exclusively within and find no one, look at all and
                > find yourself.

                Truth.

                > All this look into needs looking into :)

                It takes all you got. And then some.

                If there's not a mirror, none
                of the images appearing is you.

                > Peace and Love

                Drib and Drab,

                Abracadab
              • Jason Fishman
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
                  --- dan330033 <dan330033@...> wrote:
                  > Jason Fishman
                  > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                  > > True, yet nothing gets removed or it all goes
                  > > together. Define a seperation and thats what one
                  > gets,
                  > > something seperate. Ego not apart.
                  > >
                  > > Not to long ago we didn't have anything to
                  > believe,
                  > > soon enough it will come to pass, back to nothing,
                  > > let's just forget.
                  >
                  > You don't have the power to make anything separate.
                  >
                  > That's the delusion of the illusion.
                  >
                  > There's no going back.

                  But, but, it says so right here in the manual, hmmm
                  must be a misprint.

                  Peace and Love

                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
                    --- dan330033 <dan330033@...> wrote:
                    > > The irony of all is that all is potential, not
                    > > exclusive to mankind, whether all understands or
                    > not.
                    >
                    > Nice -- exactly -- it's not about me.
                    >
                    > > Mankind comes along with all it's understandings
                    > and
                    > > all potentials are lost in the translation.
                    >
                    > Yes. That's why it's called transcendence.
                    >
                    > > Look
                    > > exclusively within and find no one, look at all
                    > and
                    > > find yourself.
                    >
                    > Truth.
                    >
                    > > All this look into needs looking into :)
                    >
                    > It takes all you got. And then some.
                    >
                    > If there's not a mirror, none
                    > of the images appearing is you.
                    >
                    > > Peace and Love
                    >
                    > Drib and Drab,
                    >
                    > Abracadab

                    POOF!

                    Chaos and hate

                    http://platinum.yahoo.com
                  • dan330033
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
                      > > You don't have the power to make anything separate.
                      > >
                      > > That's the delusion of the illusion.
                      > >
                      > > There's no going back.
                      >
                      > But, but, it says so right here in the manual, hmmm
                      > must be a misprint.
                      >
                      > Peace and Love

                      I think it probably is.

                      Here, let me get out my "Manual on Misprints."

                      Hmmmm....

                      I seem to have misplaced it.

                      Do you have the "Manual on Finding Misplaced Manuals"?

                      -- Dan
                    • dan330033
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
                        > > > Peace and Love