Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Any relevance here?

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 31 12:24 PM
      --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
      > No, does this have any relevance - a repost from the
      > ranch list -
      > from Dan -

      There is no relevance relating what you do to what I
      do. This applies across the board or it doesn't apply
      at all.

      > Not to mention the happy meditators who
      > have to make sure you understand how realized and
      > in bliss
      > they are, how deep from the silence they are
      > speaking, how really truly real is their
      > realization --
      > Just so you know that it's just like Ramana said,
      > and how amazing it is to realize that it's
      > just like he said -- and if you don't get that,
      > you are going to get the subtle love darts
      > intended to bring you down some notches -- every
      > time.

      I am a happy meditator, I'm also a disgruntled
      co-worker with an oozi. You pick who your buddy really
      is.

      > Confronting people about self-satisfaction and
      > smug bullshit is a losing proposition -- they
      > will keep on with what keeps them feeling good
      > about themselves, and stick it to ya in return --
      > every time.

      Yes, mutual bullshit, yours and mine and I hate you
      for it. I'm sorry I don't feel so good, now drop dead
      :)

      > It's remarkable how the same ploy gets played again
      > and again and again ...

      Nothing remarkable about it, you've been around the
      block, saw the scenery, it's pretty roses with patches
      of weeds scattered around it, the scenery changes, the
      landscape never does.

      > That's all selves are is these ploys, so that's the
      > last thing
      > anyone is going to look into.

      Exactly.

      > The spiritual ploys somehow seem the worst of all,
      > as
      > bad as all the other ploys can be. There is
      > something
      > particularly nasty, vicious, and self-serving
      > about
      > the spiritualized self-ploys. I think it's
      > because
      > all the knives have to be covered up with lots
      > of gooey love and wisdom.

      Naw, not really an worse. Whats worse is admitting you
      can use that oozi to gun em all down.

      > A favorite seems to be:
      > It's fine with me to lose my self as long as I can
      > tell everyone how deep from silence I'm speaking,
      > or
      > the amazing love bliss I now have, and we get
      > to smugly congratulate and reinforce one another
      > --
      > and so on.

      Perfect, now if we all lost ourselves to the happy-
      happy joy-joy of blissful silence then what a
      wonderful world that would be, eh? Sorry, I don't buy
      into your negative shit either. Life aint roses, but
      it aint a pile of dung either.

      > But to look into that "act" and see that it's just
      > another version of self -- that would be to suffer
      > a real loss ...
      >
      > And that's the last thing any of these
      > self-proclaimed
      > realizers living in contentment and bliss want ...

      Ahhh, and your different in the sense that you have
      done this? Get real dude, your just wearing different
      duds and the last thing you want todo is be
      associated. Tough shit, get on the boat or drown.

      > The claim of a loss that made me a special realizer
      > living deep in silent bliss love
      > is so much easier to deal with,
      > and then I get to keep the suffering and call
      > it blissful silence ... what could be better?

      Sure, you get to keep the hat too. Be happy for those
      poor sufferers, you got the nack down so well. Now if
      you put on the hat all would be just dandy!

      > -- Dan

      Everyone's alter ego

      http://platinum.yahoo.com
    • devianandi
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
        <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > what's wrong with being devious?
        > > >
        > > > it's just another activity of god, which is the only one here --

        > > > remember?
        > > >
        > > > no, i forgot but thanks for reminding me that in the beginning
        > > > alone existed i was perfect and tranquil and then something
        > stirred
        > > > and i divided into two, then those two divided into two and
        those
        > > > into two and into two and into two untill there were millions
        and
        > > > trillions of particles of my sparkly light god energies
        > everywhere
        > > > moving further and further away from my center, the
        sourse...and
        > down
        > > > down down went all those particles of God energies until a
        solid
        > > > point was reached and that particle of God energy became a
        stone
        > and
        > > > the material universes were formed and since there was no
        further
        > > > down to go those particles of god started to go back up up up
        and
        > > > after millions and trillions of divirse forms of existence your
        > > > almost home, to your sourse, which is me
        > >
        > > Cool!
        > >

        > > ==GP==
        >
        > Yes! Way cool!

        yes, thank you very much for your compliments,it's niice when a
        window of opportunity opens up and i get to goof around, you know
        evrytime i say something negative or hurtful it causes me pain..

        baba hari dass tells me to love God and love myself and i will see
        love everywhere...when i do this love god and love myself it really
        happens, i see love everywhere,,,but when i forget god and forget
        myself and look at negativity it's like that stone that catches all
        the mossss rolling down the hill,,,