simple

  • Lobster
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2003
      At 01:44 31/03/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >Live and let Live.
      >That's it.
      >The idea may seem simple but think about it.
      >There are certain benefits.
      >
      >loveya,
      >
      >michael

      Hi Michael,

      Living in a simple and direct way
      (minding ones own business)
      and promoting accord and well being
      to the best of ones capacity
      has many benefits.

      One benefit is having the space
      (being less involved in others business
      and obstacles)

      to find further inner benefits.

      I have always found the Truth is simple.

      Simply Lobster

    • tosime
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2003
        Just a quick hello again from Tony (tosime).

        I was sucked into a post overload for a few months, so I found myself
        reading too much to respond. I have now reduced my membership to a more
        manageable number which allows me to start posting again. I have missed many
        posts.

        I noticed a Tony here that seems strangely familiar - I look forward to
        reading more of your posts.

        My thanks and apologies Dan - I hope I can now respond to your deep wisdom.

        ...TonyO.
      • tosime
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2003
          Hi Lobster,

          Your statement on simplicity coincided with another post...

          To attain Knowledge,
          add things every day.
          To attain Wisdom,
          remove things every day.
          ~ Lao Tzu

          Simply...TonyO
        • dan330033
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2003
            <tosime@b...> wrote:
            > Just a quick hello again from Tony (tosime).
            >
            > I was sucked into a post overload for a few months, so I found
            myself
            > reading too much to respond. I have now reduced my membership to a
            more
            > manageable number which allows me to start posting again. I have
            missed many
            > posts.
            >
            > I noticed a Tony here that seems strangely familiar - I look
            forward to
            > reading more of your posts.
            >
            > My thanks and apologies Dan - I hope I can now respond to your deep
            wisdom.

            > ...TonyO.

            Hey, cool, Tony!

            Yes, you look okay to me.

            None of the signs of delayed posttraumatic
            postoverload syndrome, thank God.

            And no need to hope -- you already have.

            But deep wisdom is spouted all over the place
            these days.

            Let's go for something cheap and superficial.

            Let's go out to the Ramana Lounge, do a little dance,
            make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.

            I'm gonna Kali, Kali, Yuga, till I just can't Yuga no more.

            Watcha see is watcha get,
            Dan
          • dan330033
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2003
              <tosime@b...> wrote:
              > Hi Lobster,
              >
              > Your statement on simplicity coincided with another post...
              >
              > To attain Knowledge,
              > add things every day.
              > To attain Wisdom,
              > remove things every day.
              > ~ Lao Tzu
              >
              > Simply...TonyO

              Egg - zackly

              Toss all the deep wisdom.

              It's right here at the surface of everything ... as is ...

              Only ... there's no surface of anything ...

              -- Dan