Any relevance here?

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 31, 2003
      ONCE upon a time there were three billy goats, who were to go up to
      the hillside to make themselves fat, and the name of all three was
      "Gruff."

      On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross;
      and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll , with eyes as big as
      saucers, and a nose as long as a poker.

      So first of all came the youngest Billy Goat Gruff to cross the bridge.

      "Trip, trap, trip, trap! " went the bridge.

      "Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll .

      "Oh, it is only I, the tiniest Billy Goat Gruff , and I'm going up to
      the hillside to make myself fat," said the billy goat, with such a
      small voice.

      "Now, I'm coming to gobble you up," said the troll.

      "Oh, no! pray don't take me. I'm too little, that I am," said the
      billy goat. "Wait a bit till the second Billy Goat Gruff comes. He's
      much bigger."

      "Well, be off with you," said the troll.

      A little while after came the second Billy Goat Gruff to cross the bridge.

      Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap, went the bridge.

      "Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll.

      "Oh, it's the second Billy Goat Gruff , and I'm going up to the
      hillside to make myself fat," said the billy goat, who hadn't such a
      small voice.

      "Now I'm coming to gobble you up," said the troll.

      "Oh, no! Don't take me. Wait a little till the big Billy Goat Gruff
      comes. He's much bigger."

      "Very well! Be off with you," said the troll.

      But just then up came the big Billy Goat Gruff .

      Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap! went the bridge, for the billy
      goat was so heavy that the bridge creaked and groaned under him.

      "Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared the troll.

      "It's I! The big Billy Goat Gruff ," said the billy goat, who had an
      ugly hoarse voice of his own.

      "Now I 'm coming to gobble you up," roared the troll.

      Well, come along! I've got two spears,
      And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
      I've got besides two curling-stones,
      And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.

      That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll,
      and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body
      and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went
      up to the hillside. There the billy goats got so fat they were
      scarcely able to walk home again. And if the fat hasn't fallen off
      them, why, they're still fat; and so,

      Snip, snap, snout.
      This tale's told out.
    • devianandi
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "freyjartist"
        <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > what's wrong with being devious?
        > > >
        > > > it's just another activity of god, which is the only one here --

        > > > remember?
        > > >
        > > > no, i forgot but thanks for reminding me that in the beginning
        > > > alone existed i was perfect and tranquil and then something
        > stirred
        > > > and i divided into two, then those two divided into two and
        those
        > > > into two and into two and into two untill there were millions
        and
        > > > trillions of particles of my sparkly light god energies
        > everywhere
        > > > moving further and further away from my center, the
        sourse...and
        > down
        > > > down down went all those particles of God energies until a
        solid
        > > > point was reached and that particle of God energy became a
        stone
        > and
        > > > the material universes were formed and since there was no
        further
        > > > down to go those particles of god started to go back up up up
        and
        > > > after millions and trillions of divirse forms of existence your
        > > > almost home, to your sourse, which is me
        > >
        > > Cool!
        > >

        > > ==GP==
        >
        > Yes! Way cool!

        yes, thank you very much for your compliments,it's niice when a
        window of opportunity opens up and i get to goof around, you know
        evrytime i say something negative or hurtful it causes me pain..

        baba hari dass tells me to love God and love myself and i will see
        love everywhere...when i do this love god and love myself it really
        happens, i see love everywhere,,,but when i forget god and forget
        myself and look at negativity it's like that stone that catches all
        the mossss rolling down the hill,,,