Re: Next Time

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Read"
      meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000"
      > > the
      > so
      > children
      > > so
      > time

      > > > You don't want much, dooya? <grin>
      > > >
      > > > Here's something folk could give a try.
      > > > Live and let Live.
      > > > That's it.
      > > > The idea may seem simple but think about it.
      > > > There are certain benefits.
      > > >
      > > > loveya,
      > > >
      > > > michael
      > >
      > > On reflection I suppose it does seem like a lot.
      > >
      > > Your idea is a good one. Now if it would only become very, very
      > > popular.
      > >
      > > Love
      > > Bobby G.
      >
      > Well, we could start a movement. Even if it's just with bumper
      > stickers, t shirts, and buttons. Little pamphlets explaining how
      live
      > and let live is a healthy win win way to do things, yes, little
      > pamphlets left lying around phone booths...
      >
      > ah, such a silly dream, eh?
      >
      > peace,
      >
      > michael

      Dreams have a way of producing peripheral benefits. State what you
      want and a manifestation of some kind is not far behind. Dream on.

      I could pass out a pamphlet saying there is a big prize for anyone
      leaving me alone completely for passing out pamphlets.

      I saw a street preacher in a sandwich board proclaiming the truth as
      he saw it, "Repent, God can take only so much."

      Love
      bobby G.