Re: [Meditation Society of America] Ganga and me

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hi Jody,

      Your so very sweet... I personally hate sweets, they
      rot my teeth and make fat cells.

      It is imparative that I love everything I can't stand,
      that I no longer allow for personal preferences to
      hinder me. How so does this come about?

      To look apon another, to see everything I hate and
      everything I love about another equally so. This
      doesn't function as I do this, as I see these things I
      can't stand about you in me, it scares the shit outta
      me that I could ever be just like you, but there you
      are saying these things to me. How dare you?

      This isn't personal and I don't care, this is
      everything that can be said to be personal so now I
      care. You and I cannot allow this personal stuff and
      when we do allow this personal stuff we only see what
      is right about it. This happens now!

      Do you love me? I love you
      Do you hate me? I hate you
      Everything about you, I can't stand
      Everything about you, I love beyond words
      We walk together and nothing comes between.

      Don't be confused. I shake you and scream... Do you
      really know yourself?... Look at me! Do you see
      everything you can't stand about me in you? Do you see
      everything you can't live without in me? This is who
      you are, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it
      and nothing is taken personal. Lose yourself in my
      eyes and become me, the who you already are.

      You are my very survival, if you die, if you leave me,
      I've lost myself, how can I survive? I hate you for
      this leaving, but in your death, in this hate, there
      can only be me, loving you beyond words.

      Any moment you see something apart, some personal
      preference that you can't agree with, remember me,
      remember the person you hate so much that you can
      never be away from.

      Peace and Love

      http://platinum.yahoo.com