Next Time

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
      I hope that someone comes up with a really great way to become the
      people we are supposed to become and it becomes really popular so I
      can use it the next time I am born along with the other children so
      we can all utilize the potential we seem to be missing this time
      around.

      Love
      Bobby G.
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
        Well, Bobby. No need to hope. You are the person that
        is already really great, full of potential and the
        greatest part about it is, it happens right now!

        Peace and Love

        --- texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@...> wrote:
        > I hope that someone comes up with a really great way
        > to become the
        > people we are supposed to become and it becomes
        > really popular so I
        > can use it the next time I am born along with the
        > other children so
        > we can all utilize the potential we seem to be
        > missing this time
        > around.
        >
        > Love
        > Bobby G.

        http://platinum.yahoo.com
      • texasbg2000
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
          <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
          > Well, Bobby. No need to hope. You are the person that
          > is already really great, full of potential and the
          > greatest part about it is, it happens right now!
          >
          > Peace and Love

          I do hope there will be less ignorance in the future than more.

          If one has the opportunity to contribute to the world then that
          advantage attained is to their benefit also.

          Reincarnation is the same idea as the universal 'I Am'. It is
          ecologically sound because all benefits to the individual are also to
          the whole. It is the indicator that the future is now.

          Love and Peace Bro
          Bobby G.

          > --- texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
          > > I hope that someone comes up with a really great way
          > > to become the
          > > people we are supposed to become and it becomes
          > > really popular so I
          > > can use it the next time I am born along with the
          > > other children so
          > > we can all utilize the potential we seem to be
          > > missing this time
          > > around.
          > >
          > > Love
          > > Bobby G.

          > Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your
          desktop!
          > http://platinum.yahoo.com
        • Jason Fishman
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
            --- texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@...> wrote:
            > Jason Fishman
            > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
            > > Well, Bobby. No need to hope. You are the person
            > that
            > > is already really great, full of potential and the
            > > greatest part about it is, it happens right now!
            > >
            > > Peace and Love
            >

            > I do hope there will be less ignorance in the
            > future than more.
            >
            > If one has the opportunity to contribute to the
            > world then that
            > advantage attained is to their benefit also.
            >
            > Reincarnation is the same idea as the universal 'I
            > Am'. It is
            > ecologically sound because all benefits to the
            > individual are also to
            > the whole. It is the indicator that the future is
            > now.
            >
            > Love and Peace Bro
            > Bobby G.

            I understand Bobby. Where there is hope there is also
            ignorance that the unknown is something to hope for.
            You and I don't need to hope, we are hope, we can be
            ignorant or we can desire knowledge, gain it, get old,
            die and lose it over and over. This isn't the process
            of re-birth, since nothing ever get's removed nor does
            it get added. Rebirth speaks to an ending and a
            begining, this doesn't end or begin.

            Think of this as a loop, a circle. Walk throughout
            time, moving forward and see the circles everywhere.
            Sooner then later the circle becomes so apparent the
            path is walking forward endlessly.

            There is no real loop, no real circle being portrayed
            when it becomes so apparent that it can no longer be
            ignored.

            You and I are the way, the middle path. This isn't
            something you have to learn, since you already are it.
            The belief, the hope, the all is built-in and nothing
            is left behind.

            I don't know everything, yet built-in is everything
            knowable and remains as all undiscovered. You and I
            must realize, each something has a requirement, the
            unmasking of the requirement, only then does it become
            known. This isn't ignorance, this can be called lack
            of belief in a something, this can be called no-thing,
            which is the removal of all things knowable or yet to
            be known. Pick yourself up and all goes right along
            with you.

            The one knowing that has the ultimate requirement is
            to understand this is the way, nothing gets removed,
            nothing is added, this is the basis. Unmask this and
            everything becomes understood. Everything becomes a
            requirement of a knowing. When something appears to
            manifest, throw it away, it has a requirement to be,
            keep throwing it away until it keeps comming back and
            you have no other option but to keep it. At that
            point, the requirement becomes the thing and the thing
            is lost to itself. Like a boomerang always returning
            to it's starting point or that trash that keeps piling
            up. Did the earth just start producing more things and
            now there is no more room for it? Well, I suppose it's
            nice to believe it did, but it was never produced nor
            will you or I ever throw it away. This is urgent, this
            is right now, throw away everything and watch it all
            return, just as it was prior. Dont ever avoid, dont
            ever become, dont be anymore and watch it all come
            right back, endlessly. This is our meditation, this is
            our being, this is our hope.

            I say peace and love in exactly what it means to love
            and know peace, take it please, I don't require it
            anymore, I am it. Don't labor over it, just take it,
            know RIGHT NOW it always comes right back.

            Peace and Love

            http://platinum.yahoo.com
          • Michael Read
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
              <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
              > I hope that someone comes up with a really great way to become the
              > people we are supposed to become and it becomes really popular so I
              > can use it the next time I am born along with the other children so
              > we can all utilize the potential we seem to be missing this time
              > around.
              >
              > Love
              > Bobby G.

              You don't want much, dooya? <grin>

              Here's something folk could give a try.
              Live and let Live.
              That's it.
              The idea may seem simple but think about it.
              There are certain benefits.

              loveya,

              michael
            • texasbg2000
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
                <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

> [...]
                > you have no other option but to keep it. At that
                > point, the requirement becomes the thing and the thing
                > is lost to itself. Like a boomerang always returning
                > to it's starting point or that trash that keeps piling
                > up. Did the earth just start producing more things and
                > now there is no more room for it? Well, I suppose it's
                > nice to believe it did, but it was never produced nor
                > will you or I ever throw it away. This is urgent, this
                > is right now, throw away everything and watch it all
                > return, just as it was prior. Dont ever avoid, dont
                > ever become, dont be anymore and watch it all come
                > right back, endlessly. This is our meditation, this is
                > our being, this is our hope.
                >
                > I say peace and love in exactly what it means to love
                > and know peace, take it please, I don't require it
                > anymore, I am it. Don't labor over it, just take it,
                > know RIGHT NOW it always comes right back.

                Dear Jason:

                I appreciate you lyrical and promising presentation.

                "Unmask this and
                > everything becomes understood."

                This is a difficult thing to keep from returning to.

                Love
                Bobby G.
              • texasbg2000
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Read"
                  <maread@t...> wrote:
                  > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                  > > I hope that someone comes up with a really great way to become
                  the
                  > > people we are supposed to become and it becomes really popular so
                  > > can use it the next time I am born along with the other children
                  so
                  > > we can all utilize the potential we seem to be missing this time
                  > > around.
                  > >
                  > > Love
                  > > Bobby G.
                  >
                  > You don't want much, dooya? <grin>
                  >
                  > Here's something folk could give a try.
                  > Live and let Live.
                  > That's it.
                  > The idea may seem simple but think about it.
                  > There are certain benefits.
                  >
                  > loveya,
                  >
                  > michael

                  On reflection I suppose it does seem like a lot.

                  Your idea is a good one. Now if it would only become very, very
                  popular.

                  Love
                  Bobby G.
                • Jason Fishman
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
                    > Dear Jason:
                    >
                    > I appreciate you lyrical and promising presentation.
                    >
                    > "Unmask this and
                    > > everything becomes understood."
                    >
                    > This is a difficult thing to keep from returning to.
                    >

                    > Love
                    > Bobby G.

                    I'm glad you appreciate it, it's not a promise, it
                    doesn't need to be lyricized. Now take that
                    appreciation and pass it off to another, your done
                    with it now :)

                    Peace and Love

                    http://platinum.yahoo.com
                  • Jason Fishman
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
                      --- texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@...> wrote:
                      > "Michael Read"
                      > <maread@t...> wrote:
                      > "texasbg2000"
                      > > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                      > > > I hope that someone comes up with a really great
                      > way to become
                      > the
                      > > > people we are supposed to become and it becomes
                      > really popular so
                      > > > can use it the next time I am born along with
                      > the other children
                      > so
                      > > > we can all utilize the potential we seem to be
                      > missing this time
                      > > > around.
                      > > >
                      > > > Love
                      > > > Bobby G.
                      > >
                      > > You don't want much, dooya? <grin>
                      > >
                      > > Here's something folk could give a try.
                      > > Live and let Live.
                      > > That's it.
                      > > The idea may seem simple but think about it.
                      > > There are certain benefits.
                      > >
                      > > loveya,
                      > >
                      > > michael
                      >
                      > On reflection I suppose it does seem like a lot.
                      >
                      > Your idea is a good one. Now if it would only
                      > become very, very
                      > popular.
                      >
                      > Love
                      > Bobby G.

                      It is alot, it's all! Live and let live is a popular
                      thing that everyone already believes it, otherwise the
                      only thing popular would be kill or be killed and no
                      living thing would remain. Right now kill or be killed
                      seems just as popular, thats the way all works. No
                      having a without b, so toss em both :)

                      Peace and Love

                      http://platinum.yahoo.com
                    • Gene Poole
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
                        Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                        texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:

                        Hi Jason...

                        Thank you for one of the most 'accurate'
                        linear presentations of the truth of nonlinear
                        logic that I have ever seen...

                        More:

                        > > > Well, Bobby. No need to hope. You are the person
                        > > that
                        > > > is already really great, full of potential and the
                        > > > greatest part about it is, it happens right now!
                        > > >
                        > > > Peace and Love
                        > >

                        > > I do hope there will be less ignorance in the
                        > > future than more.
                        > >
                        > > If one has the opportunity to contribute to the
                        > > world then that
                        > > advantage attained is to their benefit also.
                        > >
                        > > Reincarnation is the same idea as the universal 'I
                        > > Am'. It is
                        > > ecologically sound because all benefits to the
                        > > individual are also to
                        > > the whole. It is the indicator that the future is
                        > > now.
                        > >
                        > > Love and Peace Bro
                        > > Bobby G.
                        >
                        > I understand Bobby. Where there is hope there is also
                        > ignorance that the unknown is something to hope for.
                        > You and I don't need to hope, we are hope, we can be
                        > ignorant or we can desire knowledge, gain it, get old,
                        > die and lose it over and over. This isn't the process
                        > of re-birth, since nothing ever get's removed nor does
                        > it get added. Rebirth speaks to an ending and a
                        > begining, this doesn't end or begin.
                        >
                        > Think of this as a loop, a circle. Walk throughout
                        > time, moving forward and see the circles everywhere.
                        > Sooner then later the circle becomes so apparent the
                        > path is walking forward endlessly.
                        >
                        > There is no real loop, no real circle being portrayed
                        > when it becomes so apparent that it can no longer be
                        > ignored.

                        In linear time, a line in curved space is a loop

                        In eternity/infinity, there is no time, and the
                        line is a dot, with no side dimension.

                        Because the line is a loop, every 'section' of the
                        linear line contains all information to be found
                        in the loop.

                        One section of the loop, appears as a dot

                        That dot is so dense with the structure of
                        nonlinear logic, that is seems black

                        The black is the unknown, as nonlinear logic
                        is the raw code that we, as readers, translate
                        into linear time, space, and 'events'/information.

                        Because the line is a loop, the story has already
                        been told, yet, we are 'riding' the line/loop like
                        the playback head of a tape recorder. Where are
                        we now?

                        Oh, that we can but see history 'head on', and
                        yet we can, for we gaze at the veritable face of
                        composite reality, yet know it not for what it is...

                        > You and I are the way, the middle path. This isn't
                        > something you have to learn, since you already are it.
                        > The belief, the hope, the all is built-in and nothing
                        > is left behind.
                        >
                        > I don't know everything, yet built-in is everything
                        > knowable and remains as all undiscovered. You and I
                        > must realize, each something has a requirement, the
                        > unmasking of the requirement, only then does it become
                        > known. This isn't ignorance, this can be called lack
                        > of belief in a something, this can be called no-thing,
                        > which is the removal of all things knowable or yet to
                        > be known. Pick yourself up and all goes right along
                        > with you.

                        No escape, and none needed

                        > The one knowing that has the ultimate requirement is
                        > to understand this is the way, nothing gets removed,
                        > nothing is added, this is the basis. Unmask this and
                        > everything becomes understood. Everything becomes a
                        > requirement of a knowing. When something appears to
                        > manifest, throw it away, it has a requirement to be,
                        > keep throwing it away until it keeps comming back and
                        > you have no other option but to keep it. At that
                        > point, the requirement becomes the thing and the thing
                        > is lost to itself. Like a boomerang always returning
                        > to it's starting point or that trash that keeps piling
                        > up. Did the earth just start producing more things and
                        > now there is no more room for it? Well, I suppose it's
                        > nice to believe it did, but it was never produced nor
                        > will you or I ever throw it away. This is urgent, this
                        > is right now, throw away everything and watch it all
                        > return, just as it was prior. Dont ever avoid, dont
                        > ever become, dont be anymore and watch it all come
                        > right back, endlessly. This is our meditation, this is
                        > our being, this is our hope.

                        Nonlinear logic is all at once, what the linear logic is
                        before, now, and after... the single step is the entire
                        journey.

                        > I say peace and love in exactly what it means to love
                        > and know peace, take it please, I don't require it
                        > anymore, I am it. Don't labor over it, just take it,
                        > know RIGHT NOW it always comes right back.
                        >
                        > Peace and Love

                        The me that can say that, know that, be that,
                        am that, 'I Am That'. And yet, there is no need
                        for spiritual trappings, those are gift wrappings,
                        and taken, as offered, what is endlessly proffered.

                        Thank you Jason...

                        ==Gene Poole==
                      • Michael Read
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 30, 2003
                          <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Read"
                          > <maread@t...> wrote:
                          > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000"
                          > > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                          > > > I hope that someone comes up with a really great way to become
                          > the
                          > > > people we are supposed to become and it becomes really popular
                          so
                          > > > can use it the next time I am born along with the other
                          children
                          > so
                          > > > we can all utilize the potential we seem to be missing this
                          time
                          > > > around.
                          > > >
                          > > > Love
                          > > > Bobby G.
                          > >
                          > > You don't want much, dooya? <grin>
                          > >
                          > > Here's something folk could give a try.
                          > > Live and let Live.
                          > > That's it.
                          > > The idea may seem simple but think about it.
                          > > There are certain benefits.
                          > >
                          > > loveya,
                          > >
                          > > michael
                          >
                          > On reflection I suppose it does seem like a lot.
                          >
                          > Your idea is a good one. Now if it would only become very, very
                          > popular.
                          >
                          > Love
                          > Bobby G.

                          Well, we could start a movement. Even if it's just with bumper
                          stickers, t shirts, and buttons. Little pamphlets explaining how live
                          and let live is a healthy win win way to do things, yes, little
                          pamphlets left lying around phone booths...

                          ah, such a silly dream, eh?

                          peace,

                          michael
                        • texasbg2000
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 31, 2003
                            <maread@t...> wrote:
                            > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
                            > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Read"
                            > > <maread@t...> wrote:
                            > > > --- In
                            meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000"
                            > > the
                            > so
                            > children
                            > > so
                            > time

                            > > > You don't want much, dooya? <grin>
                            > > >
                            > > > Here's something folk could give a try.
                            > > > Live and let Live.
                            > > > That's it.
                            > > > The idea may seem simple but think about it.
                            > > > There are certain benefits.
                            > > >
                            > > > loveya,
                            > > >
                            > > > michael
                            > >
                            > > On reflection I suppose it does seem like a lot.
                            > >
                            > > Your idea is a good one. Now if it would only become very, very
                            > > popular.
                            > >
                            > > Love
                            > > Bobby G.
                            >
                            > Well, we could start a movement. Even if it's just with bumper
                            > stickers, t shirts, and buttons. Little pamphlets explaining how
                            live
                            > and let live is a healthy win win way to do things, yes, little
                            > pamphlets left lying around phone booths...
                            >
                            > ah, such a silly dream, eh?
                            >
                            > peace,
                            >
                            > michael

                            Dreams have a way of producing peripheral benefits. State what you
                            want and a manifestation of some kind is not far behind. Dream on.

                            I could pass out a pamphlet saying there is a big prize for anyone
                            leaving me alone completely for passing out pamphlets.

                            I saw a street preacher in a sandwich board proclaiming the truth as
                            he saw it, "Repent, God can take only so much."

                            Love
                            bobby G.