Re: just joined

  • NINlvr91
    Message 1 of 197 , Nov 2, 2001
      Yes, when I try to visualize something, I don't
      see it clearly either-I think describing it as a
      memory or sense of something fits perfectly. So, then, I
      lose my concentration on the meditation itself because
      I'm trying so hard to visualize what I'm supposed to.
      Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to sharing
      more information with you all.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9 6:25 AM
        wrote: